Yandere Tsukishima

I'm sane. I'm totally sane.

Ngl, I find TsukiHina unreasonable, not making sense, and pretty much a ship that shouldn't exist. Like, when did they even have a proper interaction? 

================

Tsukishima was beyond annoyed. He, who was clearly standing beside the ever-so-beautiful Kageyama, was being ignored while some girl was trying to hit on him. 

"Sorry...I have a boyfriend, and he's here." Kageyama patted Tsukishima, who was probably giving the worst kind of glare ever. 

"Ew! I can't believe it! Two guys.." She said in a disgusted tone, and Kageyama's calm expression faded into a more, sad one. 

She ran off, leaving Tsukishima as pissed as ever. 

'I'll f****** murder her.'

Walking back to class, he passed by the girl. "Hey, meet me after clubs by the incinerator. Don't be late."

Normally, she would've declined, but the tone was literally ordering her to. 

"Ugh, fine." 

============

"What the hell do you want?" She asked. 

"This." Tsukishima kicked her straight in the stomach, making her roll over on the floor. He grabbed her jacket and tied it around her mouth to muffle her voice. 

"I'd appreciate if you still didn't make any more noise though." He had a psychotic look on his face. 

He stabbed her with a knife that he took from Home Ec, and he made his work as thorough as possible, while enjoying her suffering. 

"Too bad~" He threw her belongings into the incinerator, put his knife back into his bag, and just as he was about to dispose of the body too, he heard a familiar voice.

"Kei-san?" 

"Ah...king." When he turned around, but instead of the shocked and horrified expression he expected, it was actually a more pleased and happy one. 

"Here, I'll help you!" He grabbed the girls shoes and helped Tsukishima dispose of the rest of the body. 

"You're not mad?"

"She had it coming anyways. I'm just worried that if we don't finish this quick enough, I won't be able to get all the cuddle time I want." Kageyama pouted, and Tsukishima poked his cheek. 

"You're adorable King."

"I know, Kei-san!"