An AkaKage Thing

"Oh oh! I know! Kuroo, prank call Kageyama and pretend you're Akaashi. I know you can imitate his voice well." Lev cheered. Akaashi, who was beside Bokuto, sighed. 

"Just don't say anything dumb, please." Akaashi said. 

Kuroo smiled and took Akaashi's phone. "Hello Kageyama." 

'Holy crap that is accurate.' Everyone thought at the same time. 

"Akaashi-san!"

"How are you?"

"I'm good! Wait...." Kageyama went silent for a bit. "Are Bokuto with you?"

"Huh?" Kuroo was confused. 

"Where's the real Akaashi?" Kageyama tried to mask it, but his voice held a deadly edge. 

"Kageyama, this is-" Kuroo began, but Kenma took the phone. 

"Kenma here. Yeah, it was a prank. Kuroo did that. Don't worry, Akaashi's safe with us."

"Oh good!" They heard the sound of something, probably sharp, sliding and dropping. 

"Wait Kags was that a knife?" Kuroo asked, shivering. 

"Can't have anyone hurting my boyfriend, y'know?" 

"Right...also, how did you know it wasn't Akaashi?" 

"Put him on the phone." 

Kuroo handed the phone to Akaashi, who smiled. "How are you? Did you burn the kitchen down? Also, its 'Is Bokuto with you?' not 'Are Bokuto with you?'." 

"Akaashi! Visit me soon! It's getting lonely in here!" Kageyama laughed. 

"Okay okay, tomorrow, alright?"

"Yeah!" 

'Oh my god...' Everyone in the room deadpanned. 

===========

Akaashi has a habit of asking Kageyama if the kitchen burned down because one time, Kageyama was trying to cook something but burned some chopsticks because he was thinking about volleyball. 

And he corrects people's grammar, but I think that's a given.