Kageyama as Oikawa's Senpai Pt.4

Kindaichi and Kunimi had the sudden idea to do something. It was dumb, of course, but hey, it might as well help their boredom for a bit. 

Maybe they should've thought twice before doing something like it, but whatever. 

"Yo! You're Oikawa right? Iwaizumi, Makki, and Mattsun." Kindaichi called to the four first years who were casually arguing. 

"Mhm! You guys are the guys that hang out with Kageyama-senpai, right?" Oikawa pointed. 

'The guys that hang out with Kageyama, ouch.' They thought. 

"So there's this really mean third year that decided to annoy Kageyama, so we want to get back at him." Kunimi began. 

"Wouldn't it be more logical for you guys to take care of him?" Iwaizumi asked. 

"HUSH! We'll help him." Oikawa screamed. 

"Follow us then!" 

Okay, this guy they were talking about actually didn't do anything to Kageyama. They were a personal annoyance to Kindaichi and Kunimi, and they just wanted to annoy him. 

"Oi, Yahaba." Kindaichi started. 

"Huh? Oh, you two." The boy bitterly said. His friend, Kyoutani, glared at them. "What's with the kids, anyways?"

"Bro, we're first years. We're not kids." Mattsun barked. 

"So it was you...." Oikawa's gritted. He had a volleyball in his hands, and smiled at it. 

In a split second, he threw the ball right in his face, earning snickers from his friends (plus Kindaichi and Kunimi). But in all honesty, the sound was satisfying. 

"What the- you asked for it." Yahaba pulled his hands into a fist and punched Oikawa in the gut, not too hard, but enough to hurt. Kindaichi, being a weak-***, wasn't able to do anything against Kyoutani's grip. 

But a pissed-off upperclassman could. 

"What the f*** is going on here?" He asked it not like a question, but rather he knew the answer and just wanted to ask it for the fun of it before murdering someone. 

"What do you want?" Was what Kyoutani said, but not the answer that Kageyama wanted, which resulted in a punch directly to the face. 

"Wrong answer." He walked over to Oikawa on his butt, and gently patted him before helping him up, his mood changing in an instant. 

"Are you okay?" 

"Y-Yeah!" Oikawa clutched to his upperclassman's clothes, then quickly releasing him out of the stares he got, and his embarrassment. 

Oh, and Kageyama new that he had dead bodies on his hands, he knew. 

"Why don't we practice some receiving. I'll serve, of course." Kageyama asked, though with a smile, everyone knew they were in for it now. "I can also get a chance to teach my underclassmen how to serve too." 

"Really?!" Iwaizumi and Oikawa perked up immediately.

"Yep." 

"Wait, it's like, after practice. We need to get home and-" Yahaba's haughty attitude had drowned in fear. 

"Meet me at the gym in ten minutes. Come late and we'll make it double." 

'He's so cool!' Even Iwaizumi was thinking the exact same thing that Oikawa was now. 

"Scary..." Everyone else muttered.