If Kageyama was Oikawa's Senpai Pt.3

"Hey, that first year's gotten pretty close to you, Kags." Kunimi laughed. 

"He's pretty cool, and nice to me, unlike some people." Kageyama responded. Kindaichi looked away. 

"Hell no, he's annoying. That kid is obnoxious." A girl said. 

"Just because he was obnoxious to you doesn't mean he's obnoxious to everyone else. Besides, with your attitude I doubt any first year likes you." 

'Ohhh, he said it.' The class thought. 

"Hmph. You can say the same for yourself." She said and left. 

"He defended you." Iwaizumi said from behind the wall to Oikawa, who was probably a tomato. 

"I know I know I knowwww!" Oikawa whisper-screamed. 

===========

"Omg Oikawa you're actually going to go sit with the third years? They're scary..." Makki nervously asked. 

Oikawa ignored him and took his tray to the table. Upon seeing Kageyama's nod of approval, he took a seat next to him. 

"Brave soldier." Mattsun saluted. 

"Ohhh, hey kid!" Kindaichi teased. 

"Don't call me kid!" Kageyama chuckled at Oikawa's reaction. 

"Cute first year. He's on our team right? Pretty obnoxious actually-" 

Kageyama threw am apple at him with the full speed of a king's set. "Shut your a** up." His eyes darkened. The third year shut up immediately. 

"Dude, you should not have done that. Now Oikawa looks like he wants to do the same. Bad example." Kumini pointed to Oikawa, who was holding his apple with sparkles in his eyes. 

"Ah, uh, don't do that."

"The way his mood changes immediately is killing me." A third year laughed before being glared at by the raven again. 

============

"Kags, what was that about earlier?" Kindaichi asked. 

"Hm?"

"You throwing that apple? You rarely defend anyone. Pretty indifferent..."

"Do you have a problem with him? Is that the case?" 

"N-no..." Kindaichi was a little scared now. 

"He means you're very caring about him." Kunimi said. 

"I am, so don't try anything, or I'm going to make you receive all my jump serves the next practice sessions for an hour straight. " Kageyama walked off like nothing happened, leaving the two fearing him. 

"I swear he's a yandere." Kunimi whispered.

"Definitely." Kindaichi agreed.