Kageyama's "Parents" and Their Roles

Oikawa: Honestly, he just teaches Kageyama to be confident and shows him his skills to annoy him. That's it. Not that it works because he thinks Kageyama is too cute.

"Come on! I don't think he's that cute...."

Iwaizumi: His literal Bodyguard. Treats his wounds, makes sure that people aren't bullying him or doing anything bad, and keeps Oikawa in line for him.

"Can't have him getting hurt, really."

Sugawara: The home mom. He's chill and overlooks Kageyama and helps him regularly because they're on the same team. He's also sometimes referred to as their "main mom".

"Don't worry! I'll make sure Kageyama's day to day life is a-ok!"

Moniwa: Chill, kind, let's Kageyama do things and makes sure that things don't go out of hand. He's usually not around, but when he is, he's always helpful and there for them.

"Hello, I'm here, I brought some meat buns. Kageyama, you can have two."

Akaashi: Oversees Kageyama's health and food needs, and is probably the kindest and most straightforward mom. They all flock to him for advice, and is pretty logical. Also the one that tutors Kageyama.

"Normally I'd be pretty annoyed if you didn't understand it, but I suppose it's alright."

Yaku: Tiger chinese mom, but with a twist. He's a little harsh towards Kageyama, but everyone knows he truly loves him. He keeps Kageyama in line and also teaches him life skills.

"Don't you dare! No no no! I've had enough!"

Ushijima: Not exactly a parent, but does help Kageyama in all fields of volleyball that's the raven's not amazing at.

"You're not a bad spiker."

Shirabu: Sarcasm teacher. Need I say more?

"Yeah, you totally need to say more."

Kita: Last mom to join the squad but also the most trusted one. His words are firm and he knows how to properly convince Kageyama to not do stupid things. He's also the one who taught Akaashi to make pork curry with an egg on top, and helps tutor Kageyama as well.

"Last may be last, but that doesn't change the fact that I've been given a privilege I never knew I needed."