Kageyama Harem Scenarios

.....You guys really liked this. 

They're fun to make too lol.

=====================

Reporter: What's it like being with your teammates?

Sugawara: Imagine a beautiful team, all composed and calm. They know exactly what to do, and how to do it properly. No one is ever out of line, and we're all kind to each other.

Sugawara: Now throw that idea out of the 15 story building we're standing on and try to resist the urge to fall.

Sugawara: But god was kind enough to compensate me with a beautiful blueberry child. 

Reporter: ......

======================

Yaku: Kuroo, here's some blueberries. 

Kuroo: *Backs off* We can never be friends, no, teammates, no, acquaintances anymore. How dare you ask me to eat the very race by beautiful boyfriend belongs to! Are you crazy? Do you have a mind? That's like telling Kageyama I'm fine with him dead! No I'm not! What if he hates me for it? What if we never-

Yaku: *Dumps the blueberries on Kuroo's head and whacks him over and over again with the container*

=====================

Kageyama: *Walks into the room shirtless* Where's my top?

Komori: You have a lot, which one?

Kageyama: The brown one. 

Komori: Oikawa's in the kitchen.

Kageyama: *Confused processing*

Komori: And try to keep it down, okay?

====================

Noya: Okay Hinata, we're going to try this again. I'm only doing this for the fact that I don't want a corpse on my hand.

Hinata: Okay!

Noya: When you see Kageyama and you get mad at him, what do you do?

Hinata: Wait- uh.....You tell him to shut up? Or kick him? I forgot already.

Tsukishima: Ever feel like spiking a 15 year old volleyball player that's ginger and shorter than my lifespan? 

Noya: He's hopeless.

====================

Setters: *Discussing who's the prettiest setter*

Kageyama: *Just sits there and sips his milk because he already knows he's the prettiest lol*

=====================

Oikawa: It's that time of the year again.

Iwaizumi: Hinata's birthday?

Oikawa: No, its the day I buy a bunch of presents and give them to Kageyama in front of Hinata.

Iwaizumi: Evil, but I want to join in.

====================

Kageyama: *After reading Tokyo Ghoul* What would you do if I turned into a ghoul?

Bokuto: I'd be worshipping you like a freaking god and going around saying "OH MY GOD MY BOYFRIEND IS SO STRONG" and bowing to you and making sure you've been eating and keep you away from stuff that may hurt you. 

Kageyama: But don't you do that already?

Bokuto: Exactly. I'd still love you as you are.

Kageyama: *Blushes intensely*

===================

Atsumu: Me? Sangwoo? I don't have a criminal record!

Atsumu: The only illegal thing I've done is killing the volleyball on the court!

Atsumu: Just kidding. 

Atsumu: 𝐼 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑇𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑜.

====================

Tanaka: Yo Kage-

Suga: Kageyama!

Tsukishima: King, it's good to see you.

Yamaguchi: Kageyama!

Kuroo: Kitten!

Kenma: Hello Kageyama.

Akaashi: Good to see you Kageyama.

Noya: What did you expect? He's living the freaking y/n life.

====================

When Kenma instructs Kageyama: 

Kenma: So this is how you play. Use the left buttons to do this, and the right ones to do this.

Kageyama: *Confused and keeps messing up*

Kenma: *Chuckles* Cute. Here, I'll help you again.

When Kenma instructs anyone else: 

Kenma: This is dumb. Oh my god, how many times do I have to explain this?

Yamamoto: *Holding back tears* Favoritism at its finest.

==================