Heart Attacked || Nekoma High

"I am so sorry for the short notice, but uh, do you guys think you can take care of him? He's one of my friend's younger cousin, only in his fourth year of primary school, and I don't want to leave him by himself for a month..." Suga pleaded to Yaku over the phone.

And of course, Yaku, with his motherly instincts, couldn't say no. "Of course I will! He'll be staying with the Nekoma dorms for a week, and we'll take good care of him."

=============

Right......that was why the adorable child had showed up at their dorms, will bags at hand and a smile on his face. "Hello! I'm Kageyama Tobio! I look forward to the week!" He bowed.

He was wearing a white shirt and blue shorts, probably the summer uniform at his school.

"Oh, so this is the kid you were talking about?" Kuroo pointed to the raven.

"I'm actually 10....does that still count as a kid?" He pouted.

"In our eyes, technically?" Inuoka looked around for help, but they all shrugged.

Yaku sighed, walking to the doorway. "I'm Morisuke Yaku. The rooster haired man is Kuroo Tetsuroo, captain of our team. And this guy who called you a kid is Inuoka So."

"Yaku! Suga told me about you! He secretly calls you shorty, by the way." Kageyama said way too energetically as Yaku helped him take his bags in.

'Ah, Suga's going to get it...' Kuroo and Inuoka thought as they saw Yaku's bitter expression.

"I'm not shorty! Kuroo, stop watching and get your butt over here and help me move his stuff to the room. You too Inuoka!" Yaku barked.

Kageyama followed them to the room. It was small, but it had a bed, desk, closet and all, and looked quite clean.

"Yaku made all of us clean this small storage room, be thankful." Kuroo laughed.

"Thanks, I guess?" Kageyama tilted his head.

When they finished setting up his room, Kai, Yamamoto, and Lev were back. Kai, of course, greet Kageyama nicely and introduced himself. Yamamoto and Lev on the other hand....were not as nice....

"Woahhh! Is this the kid?!" Yamamoto bent down to his level.

"I'm not a kid! Besides, you look like that mean upperclassman who stole my milk carton last week!" Kageyama yelled back, and Yamamoto was on a whole new level of hurt.

"Hah! He got you!" Lev held his stomach in laughter, but Kageyama widened his eyes as he tugged on Kuroo's shirt.

"Hey! Did you know lampposts talk? Look!" The raven pointed to silver haired boy, and Kuroo had a choking fit at this point.

"Did I say something wrong?" He was genuinely confused, because in his eyes, this tall boy looked like a lamppost.

Yaku ended up kicking them so they'd properly greet and introduce themselves.

When the chaos diminished, a pudding boy, as Kageyama would describe it, stepped out from a room.

"Huh?" He looked around.

"Kenma, greet the child. We'll be living with him for a month." Yamamoto patted Kageyama.

Kenma hesitated at first, but upon seeing that he would be no threat, he walked towards him and bent down. "Kenma Kozume."

Kageyama put out his hand. Kenma was confused at first, but then realized what he wanted to do. He placed his hand on the boy's hand and gave a light handshake, while everyone in the room gasped.