Memories || Atsumu and Osamu

The song above really fits anyone that's in Kageyama's Harem

Here! Next one should be uhm....Kenma and Akaashi?

I'm much better at writing wholesome things over everything else, hehe!

============

"Samu! Samu! Hurry up! I'm hungry!" Atsumu whined, tossing a play ball up and down in the dining room.

"Shut up, and maybe take the example of your little brother, who is, by the way, actually trying to help me in the kitchen. No no Tobio, mix it like this, there."

The nine year old twins just had their six year old brother adopted into the family, but it was a completely unanimous decision, and he settled down quite well.

"Mix the sauce, mix the sauce~!" Tobio sang happily, seeing this as having fun.

Atsumu raised an eyebrow, got out of his seat, and took a spot at heating up the soup and leftover rice, sighing.

==============

"You said you'll let me visit your middle school volleyball team today! Mom, I'll be skipping afternoon classes!" Kageyama happily declared.

"Normally, when you're trying to skip classes...you don't announce it to the whole world..." Osamu deadpanned.

"You don't? Mom said to tell anything I do related to school to her, unless I promised her it was a secret I couldn't say." Kageyama asked.

"He's still coming regardless. We'll even kidnap- surprise adopt him, I mean, hehe." Atsumu joked.

"Pretty sure he's our brother, so uh, we don't need to kid- surprise adopt him to our volleyball team." Osamu rolled his eyes.

"Seems to be a good reason, no? Don't worry, I'll cancel your things for you Tobio, go have fun." Their mother answered. "Take care of him, alright?"

"Yes mom!"

They headed to the school, where the practice was just starting.

"Yo captain! I just brought my kid brother, say hi! He's a setter, like me. I taught him a lot, heh." Atsumu bragged, reaching to show off his brother, but couldn't find him.

Instead, Kageyama had run over to the captain, and fiercely shook his head, whispering, "Nuh-uh, Osamu did."

"Pfft! Haha, expected. Just kidding, just kidding. We're going to start warmups. You can join, or just watch." The captain said.

Of course Kageyama joined, of course he unintentionally impressed everyone, and of course he made Atsumu jealous, in a good way though.

"Oi oi! Atsumu! Osamu! Come look!" The practice had ended, and they were heading home.

"Yeah, this building's getting freshly painted, right? Oooh~ Yellowy and gray paint cans." Atsumu ran over to Tobio, and Osamu soon followed.

"Let's open them." Osamu said.

"Ehh? You can do that?" Tobio asked.

"As long as you don't rat us out, mkay?" Atsumu put a finger to his lips.

Tobio nodded, and each twin punched open a can. Much to their 'surprise', it splattered right in their faces, and Tobio fell on his butt laughing.

"Ahaha! Hahaha! Pffff ha! Dumb dumb! Woah, you actually look good with those colors! Oh, we gotta show this to mom!"

And as much as the twins protested against this, Tobio got the story spread to the family , and as punishment, their mom gave them a choice. Do extra chores for three months, or get their hair temporarily dyed for a week.

Strangely enough, they got used to the dye, and quite liked it. Tobio, however, would tell it to whoever asked about it, and it would always make them laugh. Every time.

===========

Never gonna give you up~

Never gonna let you-

......I'll leave....