Kita's Family

Kita is underrated. Period. 

But like, the U19 group + Osamu and Kita and Suna is best group. Well, tied with the pretty setters but still!

-----------------------

Kita sighed as he picked up the phone. 

"Mr. Shinsuke, your children Atsumu and Osamu are fighting again." A teacher calmly said over the phone, though panic was clearly hinted in her voice.

"I'm sorry, I'll be there right away." He grabbed his things and turned towards the other two children. 

Suna, who wasn't allowed to go to school due to suspension of encouraging fights, talking back to the teacher, etc. and Kageyama, who's class had a day off.

"Suna, look after Kageyama and do NOT destroy the house. I'll be back in a while." He instructed before leaving the house. 

Of course the two were not going to listen. Kita is sure going to have a surprise when he comes home.

-------------------

"THAT TEXTBOOK IS MINE! LET GO OF IT OSAMU!"

"SHUT UP ATSUMU! IT HAS MY NAME ON IT!"

"NO IT DOESN'T!"

Sakusa and Komori, their cousins, watched in the back while their friend Hoshiumi ran to tell the teacher.  

"I wish Kageyama was here." Sakusa rolled his eyes at the twins.

"Come on. He's only in first grade, younger than us. Still, it'd be fun."

"He's much more tolerable than the twins."

A moment later, a tall male entered the room, and grabbed the two boys.

"Crap."

"Language, children." Kita darkly said. 

The teacher looked a little shaken up, then regained some composure. 

"How about we call it a day. Hoshiumi, Sakusa, Komori, Osamu, and Atsumu, you guys head home with Kita, as you normally do. The rest of the class, you may take your time here to finish your homework."

(Just so y'all don't get confused, Hoshiumi, Sakusa, and Komori's parents are really good friends of Kita and trust him to take care of their children, since they're off somewhere)

Everyone nodded as Kita took the five boys home, with the twins bickering during the car ride.

"Osamu Miya. Atsumu Miya." They froze up hearing their first names being called.

"Y-yes sir?"

"Listen. When I take care of a six year old child and a nine year old troublemaker, the last thing I want to hear is another one of my own children getting in trouble."

They walked back up to the house and opened the door. Now Kita looked ready to commit arson. 

The living room was a complete mess. Books were scattered everywhere, blankets unfolded, papers crinkled lying at the foot of the couches, and two boys playing with a volleyball.

Kageyama's eyes brightened up when he saw his dad. "Look! Suna taught me how to play volleyball indoors! He said it would be really fun! It is, but it feels a little cramped...."

Sakusa and Komori tried to stifle a laugh, and Hoshiumi was just crying inside at how pure the child was. 

"That's it. Suna, Atsumu, and Osamu, you guys are doing extra chores for the next month. Kageyama, time out corner."

The next day, Kita woke up to a breakfast already placed on his table, his room cleaned completely, the house surprisingly not in a mess, and the children already gone. A note was placed on his bedside, written messily.

Hey, you might be wondering why this happened. Well, being straightforward about it, we're sorry for all the trouble we cause you. Uncle Aran told us that. We can't promise we won't be chaotic, but we hope this eases you up.

- Osamu and Atsumu

I'll try to not teach Kageyama things that will destroy the house, and not get suspended again.

- Suna

Thank you!

- Kageyama

Kita simply smiled. He was just happy. Sure, they were annoying, but he still loved them.