Kageyama as Oikawa's Senpai Pt. 2

Idk you guys seemed to really like the first one so here you go, the second chapter of Oikawa being an obsessive child over his amazing upperclassman Kageyama.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Okay, you can ask him. You can ask him, come on, it's not that hard.'

Oikawa was blushing furiously at the thought of asking Kageyama to get something to eat with him. He really wanted to, but how could he ask? It was Kageyama, a literal god in his eyes.

"Oikawa-kun, are you okay?" Kageyama walked over to him.

"Kageyama-senpai, doyouwanttogogetsomethingtoeatwithme." And he mentally slapped himself. 

'Why did I do that, just why. Now he's going to think I'm weird and he'll never want to talk to me again!'

"Sure. Oh, there's a store not too far from here that sells really good meat buns, I'll treat you to some." Kageyama gave a small smile, but it was enough to make Oikawa's heart burst.

"Ok!"

The two took a bus ride to the store. Oikawa was freaking out because Kageyama had told him to hold his hand so he didn't get lost.

"Two meat buns and a milk carton. Oikawa, what drink do like?"

"Juice please!" Was what Oikawa said, but he was also too busy being distracted by a girl staring at his Kageyama. He recognized her from school, and he absolutely despised her.

She hung around him often, whether Kageyama wanted her to or not. Oikawa often wanted to spike a serve into her head, or throw her into an incinerator. Whatever worked to get rid of her in some way.

But now was not the time. He was having his own time with Kageyama, and it must not be ruined. It just - ok, why did that girl just have to come talk to him!? 

"Hey Kageyama-san! I see you're here too!" She waved. "This place has really good milk bread. Here, take some!" The girl shoved a bag into the raven's hand without even thinking twice about how someone would be feeling.

"Uh..no...I'm good, thanks." 

"Kageyama! Come on, it's really tasty, no need to be modest."

Oikawa was starting to lose it. "He said he's fine, leave him alone!" 

"Don't interrupt people kid! We're trying to talk, okay?" 

"Actually, I came here with him, and we'll be going now." Kageyama nervously took Oikawa's hand, and the latter beamed. 

He clung on to his upperclassman's arm, and snagged the milk bread out of the girl's hand. When they turned around to leave, Oikawa tilted his head towards her and made a smug face at her, sticking his tongue out.

"I win~"