Oikawa vs. Atsumu

And this is happening again. Oikawa and Atsumu had decided go out together with Kageyama, but couldn't stop being at each other's throats. 

"Tobio-Chan loves me more of course!"

"Please, you have got to be kidding me!" 

Kageyama, however, was too busy admiring the milk carton plushies at the shop to worry about his boyfriends. He picked one up and squeezed it, smiling. 

"Oikawa-san, Atsumu-san, let's buy this one!" He held up a blue one. The two immediately smiled at him, hoping to get his attention. When he turned around, they started arguing again.

"See? He calls me by my first name, unlike you!"

"That's only because you have a twin that he knows, dumb dumb!" 

Kageyama tilted his head to the side, completely confused. Shrugging it off, he bought it and headed out. The two rivals followed him, glaring at each other.

The next place they headed to was to get a drink at the cafe. 

"What kind of drinks do you want?" Kageyama asked them.

"You choose!" They said at the same time before giving menacing looks at each other.

"Ah....I'll just get a milkshake then." He sighed, ordering his drink. 

Then they headed to another place. This was supposed to be a date together, but Kageyama couldn't help but feel that they were ignoring him, but when he turned around to check on them, they seemed to be all bright and happy.

Well, if they were happy, then he won't interfere.

Place after place, the two were arguing and competing. Something caught Kageyama's eye though.

"Those keychains...." A fox one with sly eyes and a brown cat with tuffed up hair. "They really look like Oikawa and Atsumu!" He held them up and immediately bought them. 

"Let's give these as a gift!" He ran up to the two, but they were talking to each other, and didn't seem to notice Kageyama there. Not knowing how to approach them, he hid them in his pockets.

"Oikawa-san, Atsumu-san, it's getting dark now. Today was fun, we should get home." The two noticed him then, but he was off. Both of them cursed at themselves.

"Good, at least you know what you've done, dumb idiots." 

"Mr. Refreshing?"

"Sugawara?"

Suga's expression was not pleased. "Yes, it is me. I have been watching you the entire time, with Kita and Iwaizumi, and to say the least, I'm not happy." 

"You guys need to end that rivalry of yours, and focus on Kageyama a little more instead of comparing each other." Kita bluntly said. Iwaizumi came up behind them and lightly punched the top of their heads.

"Tobio-kun's protection unit....." Atsumu mumbled.

"Yes, we are. Iwaizumi, can you drag them to Sankanoshita market so we can talk?" 

"Sure Kita." 

"WAIT-"

But hey, it was effective! The next day, Atsumu called Kageyama out. He waited with Oikawa, and they were surprisingly quiet. 

"Oikawa-san? Atsumu-san? What did you call me out for?" Kageyama asked. 

"We're sorry!" They embraced their boyfriend in a hug, squeezing him tightly until he could barely breathe. Nonetheless, Kageyama was happy, knowing they didn't forget about him.

"It's okay!" While he said that, he secretly slipped the keychains in their respective pockets, and they went out again. This time, they actually had some fun.

"Oh, what's this?" Atsumu fumbled in his pants when he got home, feeling cold metal in it. When he saw what it was, he was in tears of joy.

"Tobio-kunn!!!"

Oikawa had the same reaction.