Random!

I honestly don't know what to do and I feel like writing something, so uh, enjoy this chapter about random things that happen when I'm making this book or ideas I have.

:p

———————————————

Me: Goes to Google to look for one image of Kageyama to use for my book

Also me: Saves a bunch of other pictures of Kageyama because blueberry boi is too cute ;-;

What am I doing with my life......

———————————————

Okay but I had this dumb thought out of nowhere.

Dazai Osamu and Akutagawa (Ik I spelled his name wrong forgive me) have the exact same relationship as Oikawa and Kageyama.

Spoiler if you haven't caught up with the Bungo Stray Dogs anime!

Dazai Osamu: Doesn't acknowledge Akutagawa at first, fairly mean to him, kinda was the head of his division I think, and is now a proud of him (Season 2)

Oikawa: Doesn't like Kageyama at first, fairly mean to him, was the captain of his team, and now he's proud of him.

Now let's take a look at the children

Akutagawa: Looks up to Dazai and wants his praise. Beaten by Dazai before and wants to be as good as him.

Kageyama: Looks up to Oikawa, wanted Oikawa to teach him, beaten by Oikawa before.

I see no difference.

—————————————————

Me when I'm writing this book: Will the readers like it? Is it a good enough idea? Is it entertaining enough? EEEEE

Also me: It feels like I haven't updated in forever. I should go update now.

*Updates a chapter I wrote on a whim then proceeds to cry because I just updated yesterday*

I have no sense of time......

—————————————————

Kageyama BNHA Universe:

- Makes friends with Todoroki

- Very strong and quick, has the best physical ability in the class

- Everyone likes him (Even Bakugo)

Quirk: King

Abilities:

- Has the ability to persuade others to do things as he sees fit that would benefit his allies.

- Can turn the field of battle into a chessboard and summon pieces to help him fight.

- Control two lovely ravens

(I'll expand on this AU more later on because I really like it)

Okay but I have discovered I'm obsessed with Todoroki and Kageyama together. Like, both of my favorite characters of different universes together? Yes please.

Just look at these images!