Kageyama as Oikawa's Senpai

Toruu Oikawa was a first year at Kitagawa Dai-Ichi and a member of their volleyball team. He was a popular kid there, but above all things, he was really happy that he managed to make the team, especially since he got to see a certain person.

Tobio Kageyama.

This boy was the vice captain of the team. He was strict, socially awkward, and had some issues, but his dedication to volleyball and how it was so obvious he was trying to be a better person made everyone like his presence around.

Not that Oikawa would admit he admired him.

"Hey Oikawa, you spacing out again?" Iwaizumi asked, snapping the brunet out of his thoughts.

"Kinda?"

"About Kageyama, right?" Iwaizumi teased.

"NO WAY!" He nearly screamed, causing Makki and Mattsun behind him to snicker.

"Dude, we all know. He's cool, just admit it. We know you really admire him, come on!" Makki pressured.

Oikawa pouted and stomped off. There was no club today, much to his disappointment. 

'Looks like I'll just have to go home, hmph.'

Oikawa kicked the rocks on the ground, until he heard the familiar bounce of a ball. 

'Must be some kids playing volleyball or something.'

He walked over to check it out, and saw a tall boy tossing a ball up and down with perfect accuracy. No, it wasn't just any boy, it was the upperclassman he admired so much. 

'Oh my god it's Kageyama-senpai! What should I do? Should I pretend I saw nothing and leave? Or should I go up and talk to him? What would I even talk about?'

"Oikawa...Toruu?" A voice called out. Oikawa immediately spun around to face them.

"K-Kageyama Senpai!" He blurted out.

"Oh, so you do know me. What are you doing here?"

Even though Oikawa kept a neutral look on his face, inside, he was in a swirl of emotions, mainly happiness and embarrassment. 

"Nothing, really!" 

'Arghhh why am I so awkward!' He cursed himself mentally.  

"Umm...." Oikawa began, not really knowing what he wanted to say. Actually, there were a lot, but he didn't know how to tell him without looking like a weirdo. Might as well let his words ruin him.

"Kageyama-Senpai, please let me practice with you!"

Okay, now Oikawa really wanted to throw himself. Why did he say that? Out of the millions of things he could've said, he chose to say that. Kageyama was definitely going to look at him weirdly n-

"Sure! Come on! We only have an hour or so before the sun goes down." Kageyama gave a precious smile, making Oikawa's heart flutter.

'OMG OMG IS THIS A DREAM?'

--------------

Oikawa smiled as he threw his bag on the bed. Today was the best day ever. The one and only Kageyama-Senpai had practiced with him. He'd even taught him a few tricks! 

"Oikawa, you look happier than usual." His mother commented.

"Mom, I'm going to sleep" He said, shutting his door.

A lie, but he didn't care. Opening his phone, he scrolled through his photos, which were filled with pictures of Kageyama doing just about anything. Spiking, serving, talking, setting, you name it, he has it.

"Tobio Kageyama." He said in a dreamy voice. He touched the raven haired boy's number with a strange obsessiveness.

"I'd do anything for you, even if it means I have to k i l l  s o m e o n e."

The brown haired beauty cackled to himself, smiling darkly.

==============

Well, uhh, Kags, I think you have a yandere on you :P

*runs*