If Karma and Kageyama were twins....

You requested, you shall recieve.

Also, you can't make me think Karma wouldn't be a yandere for his brother-

============

"Good morning!" Karma energetically said, laughing at the rather....violently woken up Kageyama. 

"Don't say that after you literally dropped a knife right next to my bed just to wake me up." Kageyama answered, lightly throwing a pillow at his brother. 

"Come on, don't say that. I've done worse." Karma lifted his brother up, and they headed down for a quick breakfast. 

Afterwards, they walked to Karasuno High, not too far from their home, though it was mostly Karma annoying his brother, and his little brother half-admiring half-wanting to silence him. 

"Hey." Tsukishima, their good friend, appeared. 

"Yo dude, what's up?" Karma greeted. 

"Together again, I see?"

"Mhm!"

"Great..." Tsukishima mumbled, knowing full well the lengths that his brother would go for his little brother. 

"It's class time, and don't you dare put chili into the teacher's drink again, k?" Kageyama growled. 

"Shut up, it's fun to watch their reactions." Karma rolled his eyes. 

But Karma didn't heed his brother warning, either way. In the middle of class, he threw a pencil straight at the teacher, though she never caught him. 

Kageyama snickered at the sight. 

=============

Karma smiled, twirling a knife in the air. He decided to skip class for the fun of it. Turning to the right, he overheard some people talking. 

"Fun! Victims!" 

And as Karma would do, he ran off to greet them. At first, they didn't notice him, so he decided to listen in on their conversation, but...

"Class 1-3 is pretty weird, and that psychopath Karma.....geez, wouldn't want to be in a class with them." One said. 

"Them?"

"Yeah, you know, his brother? Kageyama? King of the Court?" 

Karma's eyes flashed mercury, smiling and sadistic. "Hm hm, who do we have here?"

They jumped immediately, about to scurry off, but the sound of crushing glass stopped them. It, however, wasn't from their redheaded boy. 

Instead, a raven with piercing blue eyes had a cracked bottle in his hand. "Peasants. Get out of here, wouldn't want this to touch you know, would you?" 

The two scrambled away, and Kageyama smiled. "As you taught me!"

Karma plucked the glass bottle out of his hand. "Not good when you might hurt yourself, heh." 

"But you do it all the time!"

Karma stuck his tongue out at his brother, infuriating him. "Give me the bottle back!"