SunaKage Headcanons

Back into headcanons because why not?

Also, quote me on this, but I can't really find SunaKage photos that fit for my thing ;-;

================

- Suna realized his feelings pretty early on....

- So did Kageyama, surprisingly. 

- Okay we need some context. Surprisingly, Suna knew Kageyama before high school, which was basically because they went to a similar summer camp. 

- Suna made a really....uh.....weird impression on Kageyama. He got a little too close by accident. 

- Kageyama didn't mind it, but maybe he was a little shocked. 

- Suna was probably a little too fascinated by Kageyama's eyes. 

- Suna explained later, and at the time, Kageyama didn't really care

- Back to normal, Suna heard about the people going to the U19 thingy from whatever black market source. 

- He asked Atsumu to keep an eye on Kageyama, which was probably not the best choice, because Atsumu grew quite attached....

- Yeah, so Kageyama heard about Suna after Atsumu did another of his favorite rants, and started questioning him. 

- Atsumu just wanted to ruin Suna's reputation....

- Didn't work, Kageyama ended up getting Suna's number lol

- Anyways, flash forward, Karasuno wins the game, Suna's impressed by Kageyama, and Kita catches hold of Suna's feelings. 

- Suna has never felt so powerless in his life. 

- Actually, a lot of people weren't aware, Kageyama wasn't very obvious with them, so they were kind of surprised when he just confessed out of nowhere. 

- Suna was literally so happy. 

- They didn't know how to take it at first, so they really just started with visiting each other every weekend and video calls and texts. 

- Didn't take long to get more intimate because of uh...Suna's flirting skills. 

- Weird, but Suna is extremely possessive, but in kind of a good way?

- It's difficult to explain, just don't mess with them. 

- Tsukishima has 2 broken glasses, Hinata has had information stolen from him, Atsumu's gone hungry for a night (courtesy to Osamu), mhm. 

- When the two grew up and went to college, Suna insisted on paying 3/4 of the rent. 

- He lost, and they agreed to split 50/50. 

- Suna always takes Kageyama outdoors to fun places, or they stay home and watch movies. 

- Suna finds it extremely adorable when Kageyama quietly pleads for a blanket and pillow when they watch horror/action movies. 

- He has discovered Kageyama loves it when someone clips up his hair 

- Kageyama has discovered Suna's inner child always makes him slap the doorknob of every room he enters. 

- Also, Suna has a certain way he makes his coffee, and won't let anyone but Kageyama and him to make it. 

- Very precious and adorable people :3