061

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

"𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨."

–Armin Arlert (Shingeki no Kyojin)

They favorably escape Dino's mansion, now as they gallop through the forest, challenging the wind

They favorably escape Dino's mansion, now as they gallop through the forest, challenging the wind. The wind answered. It came in rushing, powerful gusts. It roughed up their faces, sprayed their hair. As they're getting further and further away from Dino. Arms wrapped around his stomach for Y/n to not get thrown away.

"Dino told me his men murdered you!" She shouted for Elias to hear through the loud gushing of wind.

"Huh?" Elias yelled back as he whacks the brown rein, "they are complete morons. Fighting isn't foreign to me. I live through it."

Elias is rather disappointed for them to look down at him. He could not remember a single day without his fists touching someone else's face. Solely living in the shantytown is hell, that's why stealing from others is the only course of action he knows to get through the hellhole. And he wasn't proud of it.

"I'm glad." She said to herself in a soft and faded voice. Guilt never leaves her side. Even when she can breathe in peace, her heart can not simply relax. It was the thought of putting everyone in danger when she believed she could support everyone. The complete opposite of what she wants.

Elias heard her despite the wind's loud howling. It was the sincerest he ever heard from her for as long as he can remember. And it was full of misery.

"You know!" He said, peeking at her. "After this. We should buy some fine food on the market!"

She stared at him with widening eyes, "Huh?" She mumbles in disbelief. How can he be still thinking about food when some psycho is trying to murder them?

"But I doubt that." His face turns into scorn, "Especially that runt. He wouldn't even give a thought of giving us a day off." He sighed.

Y/n laughs. Whatever Elias is doing, it's working. He smiles back.

"How about we just invite him to come along?" She suggested.

His smile faded, "You sure about that?" Y/n nodded in response.

Then, she heard the thundering of hooves split the silence as a lone stallion galloped behind them. She furrowed her brows while watching in the distance, but she can't pinpoint where it is coming from since it was dark. Her heart skips a beat when the sound is coming close.

"Elias!" She screams, "I heard a horse coming towards us! It might be Dino's men!" Tugging his light blue shirt.

He raised his eyebrows, "Well, I forgot to mention."