032

𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐍𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞

"𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘮. 𝘐𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨."

LeBron James

"Can I borrow her for a moment?" Ask Ms

"Can I borrow her for a moment?" Ask Ms. Eschen, hands clasped in her laps displaying a noble mannerism.

Y/n immediately turns her at Ms. Eschen as she widens her eyes for visiting without prior notice. To see a bright smile plastered on Ms. Eschen's face while it crinkles the corners of each eye.

Y/n senses the burning stare of Levi causing her to remove him from her grasp, faintly hearing as he clicks his tongue in annoyance.

He continues to walk without saying a word to Y/n, while she watches Levi with lips slightly parted.

Ms. Eschen led to a new insight into something that is happening between the two, causing her to lift her brow.

Before Y/n could say anything to Ms. Eschen, she opens her mouth, "I found a letter from your deceased father."

Her smile faded now that no one is near enough to hear their private conversation.

"A letter?" Taken back from the information she heard.

Y/n immediately knew that the letter is a serious matter seeing Ms. Eschen narrowing her eyes at her.

"That's right." Said Ms. Eschen as she approaches Y/n.

While walking, Ms. Eschen peeks at the back to see her with fresh bandages, looking at her legs to examine the calves.

"I heard you're a hero that defended Trost District from annihilation." She compliments, shifting her eyes to look her in the eye.

"Good Job." She continues in a bright tone.

Y/n shoulders rose because Ms. Eschen wholeheartedly compliments her. For five years Ms. Eschen, visiting her after every expedition, never heard a compliment from her but always how well her well-being and after that, she will leave immediately.

"It's no such thing." Y/n response.

"However, properly take care of your body. After all, your father does such length to make your body as it now." Y/n snapped her brow as soon as she listened to her opinion. Wondering what does she buy that.

"What do you mean such length?" Y/n ask.

"Oh? It's been five years. And yet, you haven't recollected your memories?" Ms. Eschen glances at Y/n with her head tilted to the side.

Lips pressed into a thin line as Y/n didn't know how to answer the question.

"I thought you have slowly recollected your memories since you seem relaxed with your whole situation." She continues.