063

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞

"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯! 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯!"

–Shintaro Midorima (Kuroko No Basket)  

Y/n wanders through the hallway of the second floor, while Levi silently follows behind her

Y/n wanders through the hallway of the second floor, while Levi silently follows behind her. Everything is the same, the melancholy mood, exquisite vases being displayed that might be worth more than her salary, patterns of red roses decorated the walls. She presses her fingertips to the wall as she then glides her fingers while walking, sensing the rough texture of wallpaper.

There were no MPs in when they came. She thought it was strange since they committed homicides inside the house. But Levi explained, it's done so there is no purpose for them to linger more. Y/n simply nodded. And ever since they went inside the house, Y/n became silent.

"We'll stay here."

Y/n abruptly stopped in her tracks, glimpsing at Levi. Pointing his thumb to a room as his eyes seem to observe the inside. Busying wandering even to her thoughts, she didn't notice they're on the other side of the mansion the part she didn't know. She turns around to glimpse the inside of the room: Levi picks to rest.

The red curtains cover the two large windows, but not completely as the gleam from the moon glistens the room. It's the first thing she notices as walks inside. Bookshelf with a different variation of books on the right and left side of the room. A table and chair placed in the middle, a silver candleholder on the edge of the table. And two brown couches placed parallel to each.

The room seems to be a workplace for Miss Eschen since there are a couple of papers lying around the table. It's a good thing the room is tiny. They would effortlessly catch sight of each corner.

"Yeah. This would be fine." She says, as her gazes continue to roam around the room. Levi closes the door.

"Explain further details of your plan. And I hope it isn't dumb."

Y/n walks towards the table, fingers gently stroked the smooth table, "To tell you the truth. I don't have a plan."

"You got to be fucking kidding me!" Levi shouted, full of bewilderment, as he glared at her. "Do you truly intended to die?" He continues to shout.

She observes the papers, all of them are letters. "I don't even have a choice, Levi." She meets his glaring eyes. "I just want to talk to you one last time."

Levi widens his eyes, "What?"

"I shouldn't be here in the first place," she said, informing him about the truth. "But, I'm glad I met you and—be yours." Levi's brows rose. And in a moment she saw. She saw the pain in his eyes.