062

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞

"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰-𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰"

–Nobito (Doraemon)

Levi stands in front of her while his eyes glare, fresh blood smeared across his green cape

"Levi, that's all I need to do." She told him, hands tighten into a fist.

"You're engaging in a dangerous gambit here," Levi retorted, but it didn't surprise her at his answer. She knew Levi would react that way.

"That's suicide!" Aldman widens his eyes while standing beside Levi.

"How did you come up with that plan?" Elias asks, furrowing his brows. A curious vexation fretted him.

"Dino wants me." She paused, "And if that's the case. He would follow me everywhere."

Aldman shakes his head, "But baiting and murdering him by yourself is unlikely to succeed!"

It's true, it's the only plan she had in mind. Confronting Dino. Leaving a message for him to come upon in Miss Eschen's mansion and Y/n will kill him there. Solving the problem by herself is what she always intended to do. She knew it sounded ridiculous, and probably like a children's plan. But this way, she could finish it.

"Not to mention Dino's men!" Aldman continues.

"He is right. Why would we just get help from the Scout!" Elias suggests, running his hands through his hair.

Levi crosses his arms against his chest, "The Scout can't help us right now. They are being watched."

Y/n looks down at the ground, now it involves even the Scouting Legion. A simple sorry wouldn't be enough for them.

"This is the only what I could think of." She says. The only way that might not involve everyone.

"But—" Aldman tried to argue once more. But Y/n interrupted him.

"Please."

It left them speechless, Aldman kept his mouth open hoping he could change her mind but there are no words he could think of.

"You truly want to get killed, huh?" Levi said.

Elias rests his hand on his hip, "Let us help you on this one."

"No." She admonishes, "Forgive me for being weak and for the trouble I've made. That's why this time let me make it up."

Slamming her eyes shut, expecting a negative response. However, a moment had passed, and she didn't hear a voice, as the silence became deafening. Then she hears a sigh.