030

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧

"𝘐𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵."

Ernest Hemingway

"You don't have to go to Eren's trial, you could just rest

"You don't have to go to Eren's trial, you could just rest. And besides, you hit your head pretty hard." Y/n said, meandering in the corridor. Her wounded calves are still fresh and Erwin excuses her to temporarily not wear her Scout uniform.

"My head is fine, don't worry about it," Elias responded, giving a smile. But Y/n knew Elias for five years-as she sees his smile is fake.

Y/n abruptly stops walking and call him. "Elias." He stops walking, turning his head to look at her. Extended her arms to his head, he confusedly watched Y/n doing her thing.

As she lightly taps his head and immediately closes both his eyes as he covers the wounded head with both hands. 

Y/n is guilty and worried about Elias, because of her Elias sustains an injury to his head. However, she is thankful to Elias for doing extreme action to save her.

"Well, I guess you're wrong." She started walking to the door.

"What was the for? You're injured too." He grumbles while his eyes squint.

"Mine is not that serious." Grabbing the metal handle.

Grumpy Elias follows Y/n as she opens the wide door. Revealing the second floor of the courtroom, a green wallpaper plastered throughout the room. The room is already full of random people, but a heavy silence is filling it.

Y/n walks inside with Elias as they spotted Miche and the other Scouts. Miche turns his head as he hears the door open and sees Y/n in a white polo shirt.

He nodded with his snapped brows and turned his focus to the courtroom speaking no words at her. Y/n understood Miche's acknowledgment because of their long time comrades.

However, Elias could never understand Miche, then he closed the door to follow Y/n at the wooden fence. Y/n put both her hands at the rail and observed the place, seeing the leader of the Military Police Brigade along with Pixis.

She then sees Levi standing beside Erwin, with a bored expression on his stoic face. Levi looks up and sees Y/n on the second floor.

For a moment, his eyebrows rose as he wondered why she would walk around wounded. And immediately turn his focus to the scene.

Y/n sees Levi glancing at her, as he quickly looks away, and maintains staring at him.

"I wonder what will happen." Said Elias, walking beside Y/n with eyebrows drew together.