026

𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

"𝘛𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴."

Jean-Jacques Rousseau

"Why is it so fast?" Y/n stutters while mumbling to herself, standing tall a few meters away from the squad, feeling Incredulous while seeing a hoard of Titans rushing inside from the hole

Thinking of Eren, a small surge of electricity rushed throughout her body, causing her shoulders to tense. She shoots the grapple hook to the opposite roof as she hops to the ground as she nears the dirt, pulling the trigger to reel back the wire. Thus, propelling her body to the air.

While Elias bewilderedly follows her as he wondered why she is behaving ghastly. Y/n easily spotted Eren in Titan form, still sitting on the ground while Armin is standing on the shoulder talking with Mikasa. She snapped her brow and landed on a nearby roof.

Elias landing next to her. "Why?" He could only ask, feeling left out.

"Too many Titans." Y/n breathed still watching Mikasa standing on a roof a few feet away from them.

Elias furrows his brows as he wonders why she would say an uncomplicated matter, shifting his gaze towards the area, examining it—trying to understand what she said. But it's only making him more confused.

To him, it's a regular city swarming with Titans, being in the Scouts for 5 years. Of course, they already have seen more horrifying scenes, to him, this is surely nothing. But to Y/n, it's incomparably to normal. These swarming Titans aren't supposed to gather already in one place, not until Eren picks up the giant boulder. Causing her to wonder what will happen next if Eren picks up the boulder.

To her, it's only supposed to be the phase where Armin is trying to wake Eren up, minimal Titans only heading to Eren. However, it's already where Eren is carrying the boulder to the giant hole.

Eren is still unconscious, making her eyebrows waggled and her throat dry. They hear a loud shrill voice from an adult man, snapping them both from their thoughts and shifting their gaze towards the scream.

In Ian's squad near the giant hole, a blonde hair Soldier being gripped by the Titan as it sits on the roof, trying to break free while Ian and the other froze in terror.

Y/n trying to protect everyone out of her instinct as she quickly pulls the trigger aim towards the hand. The breeze harshly swaying Y/n' s hair while swiftly swinging towards the Titan.

Nearing the Titan, she puts both her blades to her right side, by the time the Titan opens its mouth Y/n whirls her body around the hand, completely severing the entire hand from the forearm. The hand falls and Y/n grabs the Soldier's upper body and pulls him out. While carrying the Soldier, she hops where Ian is standing.