041

𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

"𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘷𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘷𝘺."

―Heraclitus

"What happened?!" Levi asks when Y/n comes near to them, narrowing his eyes

Y/n couldn't meet Levi's gaze as she replied calmly, "The Titan appeared out of nowhere."

Mikasa shifts her head to see Y/n, thinking twice about her admiration in Y/n. Wondering why she couldn't protect Eren and allowing him to be consumed.

"Levi, I am sorry." Nimble her bottom lip.

Feeling shame about what happened earlier, thinking if she only warns Levi what would happen. All of this wouldn't happen at all.

"Tch, let's talk about that later." He replied. "Elias, where is he?" Levi asks, not seeing him together neither with Y/n nor together with the lifeless Squad.

"He fell unconscious." Y/n looks at Levi. "so I place him away from the fight."

Levi turns his gaze towards the Titan and says. "I see." Feeling relieved as another member of his Squad is still alive.

"Lovise, our objective is to retrieve Eren." He informs in a flat tone.

"Right." Snapping her brows as she looks at the Titan ahead.

"Be ready." Peeking at her as he sees Y/n nodded.

"Go." He continues glancing at Mikasa, narrowing his eyes.

Mikasa swings in front of Annie, purposely letting herself to be visible. While Y/n and Levi quietly swing behind the head, trying to ambush her but Annie immediately knows as she stops running and throws a punch at them.

Levi rolls his body as he slashes Annie's arms while Y/n drops to the ground slashing its calcaneal tendons, Levi uses his blades to pierce her eyes as Annie leans backward from Levi's force.

While falling to the ground, she covers her nape with her hand, hearing a loud thud as they continue to slash its body. Even though Y/n's ankle is still throbbing in pain, she can still keep up with Levi's speed. Levi and Y/n slashing Annie's arms while Mikasa stares in disbelief.

She was shocked to see Y/n moving so agile, but Levi was far more powerful as he chopped enormous pieces from Annie's arm.