016

𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧, 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩."

Albert Camus

Elias and Y/n follow the sunken eyes of the 1st Division Captain from the Garrison with Rico inside the Headquarters, walking at a fast pace

"We have evacuated the Townspeople, " She reported as her brows snapped together.

"That's good, aren't the Scout leaves from an expedition?" Rico asks, staring coldly at both of them.

"We excuse ourselves from the expedition," She answers, gripping her fists.

"I see, we need you two to take part in this operation." The old man with sunken eyes demanded as they marched to the open area to where the Garrison Soldier and the 104th Cadet stood in a straight line.

"Right!" The two replied in unison.

The Captain of the 1st division stands in the middle, hands clasped behind his back. They walk behind him and Rico stands next to him.

"The Armored Titan might show up any moment to breach the inner gate!" He announces, causing the soldier to mutter in fear.

"Silence!" The sunken-eyed orders, panic hinted in his voice.

"The frontline guards are already in combat! There is but one goal in this defense operation! Defend Wall Rose until every civilian evacuated!" He continues.

"The front guard will be assigned to the stationary troops supported by two Elites from the Scouts. the middle guard will work for the 104th cadets." He explains the plan.

However, she doesn't like that Idea.

Are they letting recruits with no battle experience under a Garrison officer, no experience in killing a Titan? Maybe that's why so many soldiers died at the Battle Of Trost. Y/n thought, causing her to grit her teeth.

They'll just send them on a suicide mission.

"And the rear guard will serve under the stationary troops' elites squad." He continues to explain the plan.

"We'll support the middle guard." She chimed in, Elias stared at her as his eyebrows rose, sweat dripped from his forehead.

The sunken-eyed Captain turns his head to look at her.

"What?" He asks his balling his fist, Rico tries to step forward to stop her.

"We'll support the middle guard." She repeats flatly, Elias pulls her cloak, "Hey, stop it!" He whispered.