025

𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐤

"𝘐𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘭𝘺'𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥."

Chaos Theory

Eren raged while in Titan form, for he couldn't control it, aiming its punches at Mikasa and destroying rooftops along the way

Eren raged while in Titan form, for he couldn't control it, aiming its punches at Mikasa and destroying rooftops along the way. I knew it—There was no secret weapon, Rico thought as she was standing on the opposite side and already fired a red flare signaling Pixis the operation failed.

Y/n, pretending to be Lovise, didn't react to Eren's sudden harsh act. Meanwhile, everyone believes Eren could save Trost District, but Elias wasn't focusing on the Titan but secretly peeking at Y/n.

He always knew that she is calm and collected, even when the plan doesn't go right. The only thing that curious Elias is how she is calm—after everything happened, the wall collapsed to try retaking Trost District.

Using her right foot to place in Eren Titan's form top nose and gripping a few strands of black hair.

"Eren! You're human!" Mikasa yells, trying to snap Eren for him to start and pick up the boulder to make the operation successful. However, they didn't know Eren wasn't mentally mature enough to function as the Titan except for Y/n. She knows goddamn too well.

She is only waiting for Eren to punch itself and knock itself towards the boulder.

"Do this perfectly because there is no second chance." She mumbled to herself while standing on the rooftop watching far enough to observe the scene and not meddle with Eren's raged.

Ian stands on the roof close to Mikasa.

"Out of the way, Mikasa!" He yells, informing Mikasa to step away from Eren as he recognizes Eren's future action. She was quick to jump and dodge Eren's punch.

Instead of attacking Mikasa, he punches itself causing half of its face to blast and slowly walking back as he loses consciousness, then making himself trip from the uneven pavement hitting it back to the boulder and pops its bottom at the ground, some steams coming from the blown face while the tongue visibly hanging.

Just as Y/n's expectation, she swings towards where Ian and the others are standing. Worriedly for not doing this important scene perfectly, making her panic even more.

Elias, being docile at Y/n, follows her, setting aside the thoughts in his head because the only thing Elias wants is Y/n's safety, physically and mentally.

"Two approaching the front gate! A 10-meter and a 6-meter class! and we've also got a 12-meter class from behind heading this way!" Y/n hears the information from one of Ian's Squad.