008

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦."

Mark Twain

Weeks after weeks since Wall Maria fell, they didn't hear any news

Weeks after weeks since Wall Maria fell, they didn't hear any news. Soldiers are busy providing for the needs of their people. They haven't communicated to others since they isolate it from where they are staying.

They are away from the main plot of the story, the two are simply resting here, not thinking about what could kill them. However, is that the real reason Y/n is here?

Remembering while she is still in her world, her days are nothing but a routine.

Waking up, eats, studied, watched an episode of her favorite anime, reading the new chapter of her favorite manga. Boredoms still follow. That is why she came up with a dreadful wish, a wish that she wishes she never dreamt of it.

"Traveling there would be great." She whispers to herself as she imagined what would happen if she was in their world.

And now she there, feeding the horse Elias purchased, whom she named Zeus.

Putting back the bucket, she used to feed Zeus. she sits next to the tree, letting out a little sigh as she rests.

Y/n take out the silver locket necklace,  Elias beat those three thugs just to get it.

He even implied to her, this necklace is precious to her, holding it like a child every time she feels anxious.

Every time she opens the locket, it's just a family picture, Lovise in her younger years, a man on her right, a woman on her left side, all of them dress so formally like how nobles dress in Stohess. Smiling like a normal family.

What happened to Lovise's family? They look rich enough for Lovise to not sell maneuver gear.

"I think it is time to return to the shelter, maybe Elias is still asleep." Y/n nag.

Opening the door, she looks at Elias sleeping peacefully on the floor. Crossing her arms as her patience went thinner.

She walks to him and uses her foot to disturb him, waking him from his peaceful sleep.

"Elias wakes up, it is already afternoon." Trying to scold Elias.

"Give me more minutes." He groaned as he tried to sleep again.

Y/n let out an exaggerated sigh as she threw her hands up, giving up.

These past few days she is starting to feel comfortable around Elias. However, the way he's sleeping schedule is ridiculous, it needs help.

Suddenly, they heard a running horse stomping its hoof to the ground in the distance.

standing up, Elias demanded, "Close the curtains!"

She follows his demand, forcefully, as he closes the door. Holding the doorknob for dear life.

"Don't make any sound." He says gritting his teeth as sweat drips from his forehead.

Walking to the corner of the shelter trying not to make a noise, clenching her jaw as her heart beats fast, feeling scared because Elias has a ferocious aura radiating in him, this is not the Elias she always sees.

Is there something she doesn't know? Y/n know they are illegally selling 3D maneuver gear, but is that truly all?

Hearing the horse coming near as Elias's frustration grew. Touching her back against the wall, her heart beats rapidly, watching Elias in his agitated form.

Sound of the horse's hoof being stomped to the ground stopped.

"We know you're in there!" A voice from a mature man yells outside.

That voice, Y/n always hears it somewhere. It's familiar.

"Shit." Elias Grumble.

"Lovise, take Zeus, and leave." He says harshly. Still holding the doorknob and bringing pressure to the door.

"What? No!" She blurted. There's no way she's going to leave Elias alone.

"Running away is futile, We have already surrounded the area." The man yells again.

They have already surrounded the area? if they surround the area, there are many. Too many for her and Elias to fight.

Elias swings the door wide open, making himself visible to them. He steps forward, trying to be a martyr.

"No!" Y/n exclaim. As her brows knitted in a frown. 

She is sure Elias is strong, but they are too many. It looks like he is trying to kill himself just by stepping outside that door.

He didn't listen and walked outside, willing to kill himself. Slamming her eyes shut because of Elias's stubbornness.

Excessively sweating, choking from dryness in the air, trying to move her feet to follow Elias outside. However, she can't move them, they are more like a steel bar than her legs.

"You are under arrest for attempted murder and illegally selling three-dimensional maneuver gear." The man announced.