035

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞

"𝘉𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦; 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦."

Buddha

The next morning Y/n is in the stable, getting water from the well for the horse

The next morning Y/n is in the stable, getting water from the well for the horse. Carrying the bucket full of water, she strode to Zeus.

Slowly putting near its mouth for Zeus to drink it. While Eren reattaching the gears of the horses. There was a peaceful mood between them but then Eren speaks while green a hood is covering his face.

"Thank you, for saving us in Trost District." He said while standing a few away from her as he is ready for his brown horse. Making Y/n stops caressing her fingers at Zeus's fur.

"It's nothing." Continues stroking Zeus's fur.

"No, if it wasn't for you, we would have died back in the Trost District," Eren admitted, gripping the reign as he pulls it. Moving the brown horse out of the stable. "Especially Armin. I know he is grateful to you."

"I guess, so." Y/n murmurs in her breath, reattaching the gear for Zeus.

Suddenly, Armin and the others came and saw Eren. Widen his eyes in surprise and called him. 

"Eren!" Mikasa and the others approach him.

Meanwhile, Y/n pulling every leash. Of course, she knew about it, waiting for Jean's voice to be heard so she can ask what happened to Marco.

She accepted the fact that everyone's deaths are avoidable. Still, the guilt hasn't got rid of them from her heart. Y/n stops when Eren exclaims the name Jean and quickly walks towards them, making herself noticeable.

"Y/n..." Jean breaths seeing her behind Eren, everyone also glances at her.

"You're all still together," Y/n announced, a lovely smile plastered on her face.

"I heard you suffer a lot of damage." Said Jean as he owlishly blinks.

Armin nodded and chimed in. "Thank you." Mikasa snapped her brow and also acknowledged her. Eren silently looks at the group exchanging words.

"I'm healing really fast, so I'm fine." Hand on her hips. 

"Jean, could I talk with you privately." Extended her thumb at the well. Jean silently nodded and followed her to the well.

The two reach the stony water well, Y/n's smile faded, and her face turns serious. Jean swallows hard and wonders what another mistake he made.

"Tell me what happened to Marco?" She immediately asks. Jean's eyebrow rose, for he didn't expect her to ask about Marco. He willingly answers.