027

𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐲

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴."

Jim Kwik

Y/n wondered that maybe she was only overthinking

Y/n wondered that maybe she was only overthinking. But she won't do it again, she won't let any more die. Now that Elias reminds her, she isn't alone. Y/n saw a Titan in front of Eren. She shoots her grapple hook at the nearby roof and shoots the grapple hook at the nape. 

Swinging and vigorously slash the nape as steams comes out. Landing at the roof, she watches the Titan drop to the evaporating Titan to which Elias has slain earlier. Another Titan appears in front of her, Elias swings in as he cuts its nape and drops next to her.

"Welcome back." He said, a smile plastered on his face.

"Thank you." She said, her eyes gleamed again.

"You know—I'm always here." Head slightly tilted to the right, smiling with eyes close. His scruffy black hair sways to the right.

"I know." She replied: But in the corner of her eyes, she saw Eren lifting his right knee. Hastily shifting her focus toward him. Eren uses his right arm to sit on the right knee as he uses it as a stand and slowly stands up.

"Everyone! Eren is awake! Exterminate all Titans in Eren's path!" Y/n steps forward, forcefully extended her arm while her brows snapped.

Rico, Mitabi, and Ian don't object at Y/n's command as they swing at the remaining Titan near Eren to kill it and proceed to the next.

Eren bends down, knees wide apart and the arms as he grabs the boulder and slowly lifts it. He lifts the boulder and puts it on his shoulder.  Y/n's mouth curve into a smile as eyes and nose crinkled as she sees Eren successfully carry the boulder.

"Yes!" Y/n exclaimed, putting her fist into the air, she felt goosebumps rise on her arms and she shivered in excitement.

"Yes! That's it!" She continues and grins.

She was overjoyed seeing Eren awake and finally believed her plan worked. Elias admired and watched her with a decision he could guard this girl with all his life.

"Elias! Come on!" Y/n announces as Eren walks towards the hole.

Y/n swings towards the 10-meter class slender Titan, Elias follows her. Shooting the grapple hook at the forehead and twirls around the head. Then at the nape and slices it.  Firing at the nearby roof as she land. Ian and Mitabi with their Squad drop next at Y/n, with their brows snapping together.

"Look over there!" A Soldier pointing his finger in the southeast, three Titans walking towards Eren.

"Elias, go with them—let me handle this." Y/n examines the three Titans walking, not bothering to look at him.