050

𝐎𝐡, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭

"𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

– Oliver Wendell Holmes

"I won't do it." Turning around, leaving the room.

Now Levi and Y/n were the only ones left inside the room.

"That dipshit is already a grown man," Levi grumbles, "You don't need to worry." Turning around.

Y/n tilts her head, "Where are you going?" She asks.

"Erwin needs me." He informs, putting his arms at his side.

"Oh, okay." lowers her head, glancing at the white bedsheet covering her lower part of her body, as her lips pressed into a thin line.

As soon as Levi leaves the room Y/n grips, hands start to become red from the strong grip, her hair begins to form several knots around her head.

Frustration

Headaches

Anger

The three-pillar is starting to increase and she thinks her entire being might explode. She takes a deep breath. She wants to shout, wants to throw a tantrum, and beat her hands on the ground like a toddler. She wants to vent, to let it out, but she doesn't want to say the words.

Changing the future thinking it will do her good. However, she failed big time. Also, she forgets the fact there is still a problem and yet she starts changing her attention to another one.

Because of that, it might be the reason she is having a romantic relationship with Levi. And, the feeling is so strange for her; it stretches throughout her whole body.

It's crushing, yet makes her feel whole. It has no bound nor length nor depth; it's just absolute. It feels as though she is in a dangerous fire, yet she is completely safe at the same time.

It feels as though he is given her calmness when everything around her is breaking apart. It feels as though her heart is dancing around her chest; and a hole, she was never aware was there, has been filled.

However, that's the thing. The thought of not knowing next is becoming one of her nightmares. Something painted inside her. Something felt so misplaced, so unreasonable but Y/n couldn't tell whichever or to pinpoint the information for this unexplained pain but failed.