019

𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞

"𝘐𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦."

Lord Acton

They safely reach inside the Headquarters, relief waves over them, and she suddenly forgets the next goal

They safely reach inside the Headquarters, relief waves over them, and she suddenly forgets the next goal. Twice of the Cadets survived, including Tom, supposedly to be dead along with another two cadets.

However, Mikasa still runs out of gas and crashes with the roofs. Commanding Armin and Connie to support her and Jean to take the lead.

As soon as they land inside breaking the glass window, the Cadets inside sacredly seeking protection under the tables.

She is sure right now, Mikasa already saw Eren's Titan form.

Even if she adjusts the present, it still turns according to the series. But what about the Cadets that supposed to be dead?

"You two, you're the Supply Squad?" Jean asks, kneeling on the wooden floor. One of them replied.

"Yeah." causing Jean to explode in anger.

He quickly clutches the man's collar. The man tries to fight but Jean's grip is forceful, balling his fists as knuckles turned white and he about to punch him for abandoning their position resulting in many Soldiers dying.

"Jean!" She yells as he abruptly stops and glares, shoving scared Cadets, using his fingers to cover his eyes out of frustration, Marco kneels beside him.

"Run downstairs!" She ordered, walking towards the door to open it, Elias followed her.

"But the Titans invaded the supply point!." The female Cadet informs, putting both hands on her male friend.

Forgotten the part where the walls will burst in because of the Titans hitting the walls.

"Everyone get down!" She yelled as panic quickly grew inside her. But it was too late.

The wall burst in. However, Elias and Y/n duck, but some cadets fly as the strong wind rushing inside and hits their backs at the other side of the wall.

"Inside!" She yells, but the other wall also bursts in and grabbing the one Cadet, tears burn her eyes while lips tremble.

The Cadet uses her fists to punch the Titan's hands trying to release herself from the Titan's grip but Titan didn't budge as Titan uses its teeth to bite its upper part causing blood to splatter.

Everyone screams in horror as they witness the female Cadet being chewed, they run inside to save themselves, pushing their body inside the door.

"Hurry!" One cadet yells.