024

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭

"Every decision or non-decision shifts the Universe in a whole new direction."

Ray A. Davis

"Nope, still don't spot one—

"Nope, still don't spot one—." Pixis said in a tired voice with hands clasped behind his back while glancing towards the city swarming with Titans, following Pixis along with Armin and Elias helping Eren as they walked.

He stops walking and approaches the edge of the wall.

"I really wouldn't mind being eaten, as long as it was by a stunningly beautiful lady Titan–" He continues, in a flirtatious way while standing tall.

Armin and Elias help Eren sit on the ground, and Elias uses his left knee to stay at Eren's side. Standing beside Elias with her arms at her side while she waits for Pixis to continue.

The situation changed since Pixis came. They ordered the Garrison Soldiers along with the Cadets to stand in line as they waited for further orders. Her panic and fear disappeared as soon as Pixis came, and right now all she could think about is the next battle.

Mikasa stands beside Armin as she snatched glances at Eren, monitoring if he's fine with his current health.

"Earlier, one of my escorts told me, that you want to disclose all the knowledge you gained about the Titans, may I ask what's the meaning of that?" Pixis asks, eyes fixated on the city.

The three glances at each other with worry plastered on their faces.

"I don't know the whole story. But, my father left me with a key in our basement and told me all the answers regarding the Titans will reveal—" Eren trailed off as he kneels at the ground while staring at Pixis's back.

"I see–" Pixis replied while crossing his arms. "So, you believe the basement room will give you all the answers—?" Pixis calmly asks.

"Yes," Eren answered, resting his forearm on his lap. Pixis didn't respond.

"Can you believe me, Sir?" Eren questioned while sweat dripped at his cheek.

"Even if you don't have convincing proof–so I think I'll just keep it filed away in my head for now," Pixis replied, turning around while putting his right index finger to his temple.

"—I expect I'll be able to get the bottom of it, by and by. 'Till then, I'll personally guarantee your safety." Pixis proposed as he put his both arms at his sides while smiling at Armin.

Eren snapped his brows while worriedly glancing at Armin.

" Trainee Armin—is it–?" Pixis asks while approaching Armin.

"Yes, Sir!" Armin replied as he offered a salute.

"Earlier, you mentioned that if we use the "Titan's power" or What-have-you, it would be possible to recapture this town, Trost District—." Pixis said while Armin noticeably swallows hard. Elias stands up, glancing at Armin.