023

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐬

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳."

Terence McKenna

"What do you mean nothing?!" Jean exclaims, quickly shifting her gaze towards Jean, leaving Elias's gaze

"What do you mean nothing?!" Jean exclaims, quickly shifting her gaze towards Jean, leaving Elias's gaze. Reiner, Annie, and Bertholdt did nothing but worriedly look at her. Jean leans forward with ball fists while sweats excessively drip from his forehead.

"There's no meaning, there's nothing we can do." Advising Jean, changing her gaze towards the Titan, neglecting Elias's burning stare at the back of her head.

Instantly, the body of the incomplete Titan drops to the dirt as more steam comes out from the body, the air quickly passes through causing the smoke to spread blocking the view, hearing a thud from the impact. Standing at the rooftop and silently watching from afar while the smoke spreads throughout the area.

"Isn't this bad?" Jean asks with full uncertainty, but no one responds.

She can't explain anything to them. Suddenly, they hear metal crashing inside the smoke with Armin rushing out the smoke.

"You!" Kitz began, Rico and Ian by his side, but Armin kept walking forward with a stoic expression on his face.

"Stop right there!" Kitz warned, face pale and his face was all scrunched up.

"He isn't an enemy of humanity!" Armin informs them, as he stops in the middle, the Soldiers just harshly stare at Armin.

"We wish to disclose all the knowledge we gained about the Titans!" Armin continued, but Kitz didn't waste a second to answer.

"It's a waste to beg for your lives!" Kitz screams while the Soldiers point their blades at Armin.

"Shouldn't we help Armin?" Jean asks while staring at Armin.

"We will help Armin, but not right now," She said, with a sense of guilt.

If She could just step right in and tell everybody to trust the kid but she can't, and somehow it distresses her she stands there and watches.

"He revealed his true form before, or eyes! There's nothing left to be said." Kitz announces with pure dignity as he leans forward.

"If you claim he's not a Titan, show us proof. If you can't do that, I will eliminate the threat!" Kitz continues, not batting an eye.

"Oi, this is bad! Armin will get himself killed at this point!" Jean chimed in as he walked forward.

"Ah, that's true, let's help him." Reiner agreed, Annie and Bertholdt shockingly gawk at Reiner. Their lips parted, as he pulled out a blade and Jean did the same.