034

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭

"𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥."

John Wayne

The next day there was a report to Hange

The next day there was a report to Hange. Someone exterminated the two Titans captured in Trost District for experiments. Levi and his Squad have to return to see.

"Sawney! Bean!" Hange yells in distress while witnessing the two Titans disappearing into thin air. Tightly gripping her brown hair whilst tears streaming like a rivulet.

Levi decided he has seen enough as he turns back. "Let's go-the rest is up to the Military Police Brigade." Commanding his Squad. Meanwhile, Erwin approaches Eren.

"Eren-" He said, stopping Eren, walking to his back, and putting his hand on Eren's shoulder meanwhile, Levi peeps at them.

Y/n witness the whole thing. She knows about what Erwin had in mind. And she has also had a plan in mind. For the 57th expedition, determined to not fail like what happened in Trost District.

Elias walking beside Y/n. "What do you think happened?" He asks.

"I think we have more enemies than we thought." Y/n answers as she looks at him. Trying to give clues to Elias, but it seems like he didn't even care.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asks considering they haven't had a proper conversation since the last fight. "I don't think we have an actual conversation since Trost District."

"Yeah, I'm fine-" Elias answered in a soft tone. However, his eyes glance sideways. He couldn't bring himself to expose his confusion to her. But Y/n knows yet decided not to push it.

"I see." Moving her gaze to look forward. "I'm here for you. Like you're here for me."

"I know." Answering in a casual tone. But his face carries different emotions as he nibbles his lower lips. After being questioned by Erwin, Eren jogs towards Y/n.

"Move your asses," Levi said, peeking back at them.

Soon, they reach the Headquarters.

"Hey, Eren. Is there anyone from your Training Group who wants to join up?" Gunther asks, hands on his hips as he stands next to Eld.

"There is-." Eren trailed off then glancing to the side. "No-"

"There was-but I don't know how they feel now."Eren continues looking down while his face turns dull.

Meanwhile, a few feet away from them is Y/n as she leans against the wall with her arms crossed. Breathing slowly while she thinks about the next expedition. Y/n is ready for the next expedition, ready to face the horrors again. Ready to face what challenges the universe might have for her.