014

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝘗𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩; 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭."

Victor Hugo

Levi became Squad Captain officially, Petra and the others soon joined the Squad

Levi became Squad Captain officially, Petra and the others soon joined the Squad. Going on an expedition once in a year, because of that Elias and Y/n became of the skilled Soldiers exterminating the Titans.

Lovise's grandma visits Y/n after every expedition, showing pictures and informing her what her parents like.

Last year the Scouts found Ilse Langnar's notebook and it cause Hange to plan about communicating with the Titans. The others think she's crazy, but she isn't.

Sometimes Y/n dreams she's in her world but she doesn't see anyone at her house and it feels like it's real and before she knew it 5 years had passed.

"The 104th cadets graduated today, we're going to have recruited." A male Scout exclaims.

"They'll shit their pants if they see a titan!" A Scout laughs, the others join the laughter as together they drink the liquor.

Elias is chuckling with the other Scouts. It flusters his face from the liquors.

Time flies so fast. Y/n thought as she swings the wine from her cup. Resting her chin to her palms. Soon the Scouts get rowdy.

Tomorrow is the 56th expedition, and the Colossus Titan will appear again. The battle will begin tomorrow.

She stands in her seat and leaves the room, she then roams towards the alley as she looks at the night sky, it always seems to comfort her.

Holding the cup, Y/n roams further and looks at Levi sitting in the corner, the cup beside him.

She walks to him and leans against the wall, holding the cup to her side.

"Let's start by seeing the sea!" Someone said in the distance, 

Y/n glance at where she heard the voice, see Armin standing, his arms open wide as he looks at Eren and Mikasa with determination.

"You'll see! It exists!" He said with determination, leaning closer to Eren and Mikasa.

"Isn't nice to have a dream," Starting the conversation.

"Ah." He answers dryly, taking a sip.

Then Elias walks wobbly towards them, his face is red, holding a bottle of liquor.

"Let's drink!" He giggles, putting his arms at Y/n and Levi's shoulders.

"Oi, it doesn't mean if you're tall you can put your arms at us." Using the black of her hands to remove Elias' heavy arms.

"You stink of liquor," Levi complains.

Elias removes his arms, offering a bottle to Levi, but he instantly rejects and drifts off.

"I guess he didn't want a bottle of liquor." Elias spluttered, looking at the bottle.

"Too bad." He whined.

Y/n let out a harsh breath, snatching the bottle in his hand, pinching the tip of his ear, " Go to bed." She lectures him, dragging him to his room.

The dawn, as the new beginning, has come at the same time the scouts are papering for the 56th expedition.

Y/n approaches him while Erwin caresses his white horse, "Commander Erwin." interrupts him.

He turns his attention to me, "What is it?" He asks, stroking the horse.

"I'm not going with today's expedition." She fluently speaks, causing Erwin to blink owlishly.

"Is there a particular reason, Carter?" He inquired, putting his arms to his side.

She walks closer and replied with eagerness, hoping he would let to stay "No sir, a hunch." Standing tall, hands clasped behind her back. 

"A hunch?" He wondered, staring dead at her eye.

"Yes, Sir." She remarked.

"I'm allowing you. However, report everything to me." Shifting his attention to the horse.

She offered a sharp salute "In my favor sir, I would also like to excuse Elias." she asked.

He glances sideways, "All right," He said.

"I pray for your success." She encourages him.

As she gets near to the stable where Elias is preparing his horse. Suddenly Levi calls after causing Y/n to stop on her track. stopping Y/n.

"Levi, is something the matter?" She answers, glaring at him.

"What was that all about?" The raven man asks, his eyes narrowing.

"I excuse Myself and Elias to this expedition." Approaching him.

Levi asks bemusedly, "For what purpose?" 

She replied calmly. "Nothing." Levi lifts a brow.

Levi hastily grabs her collar, " Five years doesn't mean you can do whatever you want" He growls.

Their eyes locked like a magnet, "I don't care about your thoughts."

The man's eyes widened for a second before narrowing in anger, "But you will." His voice lowered, almost to a whisper.

Levi removes his hand on her, walking away to equip his maneuver gear.

Y/n is betting the trust she gains from them and if possible, the means to travel back to her world, just to support the 104th cadets, they need them in this story so she must do what she can. Y/n hope they know she is loyal to them no matter what circumstances are.

She didn't want to exaggerate, but she doesn't want them to lose their faith in her, at the same time she can't tell them she's not from here and she knows what will happen from the present to the future.

She doesn't even know how she does something like that so simple. She thought it would be more difficult to excuse them from this expedition.

In the stable, she walks to Elias, "We are not going to the expedition." She announces, causing him to stop equipping his horse.

"What do you mean?" He bewilderedly asks as his eyes widen.

"I got approval from Commander Erwin, we're not going to today's expedition." She clarifies.

"What for?" He approaches her, crossing his arms.

"I don't know how to explain it but something is telling me to stay." Putting her fingers to her lips, as she glances down.

Resting his hands to his hips, tilting his head. "Are you sure about this?" He asks with a sigh.

"Yes, I'm sure," she said with pure determination. "I'm surprised, Commander Erwin approves it." She continues, running her hand through her hair.

"How do you even do it?" He asks, rubbing his temple.

She gave a half shrug "I don't know but come, let's go to Trost District," she ordered, turning away to leave. Elias nods and he dismantles his horse.