066

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩."

Jiraiya (Naruto)

When they reach the headquarters, it bewilders them after witnessing the sight

When they reach the headquarters, it bewilders them after witnessing the sight. Horses stroll at a slow pace as Y/n and Levi peeking at each other. Scouts gathered, standing and facing towards a particular direction.

Something terrible must have happened for them to have a terror expression on their faces. Some Scouts she notices have their mouths covered with their hands.

Her palms tingled as they were going near to them. The people were silent. Suddenly there's a loud rumbling in the sky that made her softly puff, at enormous distances from the center, the elongated shock wave made her heart jerked for a moment.

She glances upwards. The rich blue skies and white clouds from before suddenly changed into a cold grey and dark just overnight.

"Y/n," Levi said, to return her focus on what's waiting for them.

She tightly clenches the rein, causing knuckles in her hands to turn white. Something wrong had happened. She can feel it. It was more than just a slight tingle that ran underneath her skin.

No, it was as though someone had attached a live wire to each of her nerves, and her body convulsed as the violent electrical current pulsed through her.

Getting near the main entrance of the Headquarters, passing a few Scouts. Y/n could sense a burning sensation behind her back.

Multiple stares watch as they drop off their horses. Then, Y/n saw something different in the hard soil. As her horse made a neigh, it cause everyone to turn around and glance at them. And murmurs begin.

Ignoring what's happening around her. Y/n did not notice it at first because of its reddish-brown, it's barely invisible to the human eye. But as she lowered her head in suspicion of the stillness of the soil.

Her eyes scan and follow the trail of blood leading towards in the distance but she can not inspect further as crowds stepping right into the blood trail leaving nothing. She did her best to hide her agitation.

"They're here!" A male tried to whisper but ultimately failed, Y/n stands up and gazes at them.

A brown hair Scout she has never seen before, hand on his mouth while leaning to his friend's ear. When they notice her staring, they instantly stop and perform a salute. Y/n can notice their uneasiness on their faces, surveying the others as few more murmurs circled them.