039

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

"𝘚𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘺, 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘭𝘵."

―Kevin Michel

Y/n clicks her tongue, as she swiftly swings to where Gunther

Y/n clicks her tongue, as she swiftly swings to where Gunther. Before he could fire the flare, Y/n uses her right foot to kick his hand. The flare drops.

Gunther clutches his hands in pain and bursts out. "What is wrong with you?!" While everyone gasps.

"I said don't fire," Y/n replied glaring at him. Then, Y/n hears a flare being fired causing her to turn, and sees Eld fire a green flare, scowling at her.

"Your actions are absurd!" Eld exclaims, Elias clenches his fists and eager to hit the guy.

Y/n raises her chin while closing her eyes, as she softly breathes, hands at her side. Then, she slowly opens her eyes, no violence can be seen but her eyes are eerily calming.

"Fuck you all." She calmly stated. "grab Eren and let's go"

Elias quickly swings and grabs Eren, Y/n follows him, but Oluo and Petra block them. Causing the two stops, while Eld and Gunther block their backs, Y/n was cornered by her Squad. Y/n clicks her tongue in anger as she steps forward, blocking Eren from them.

"You're the spy, aren't you!" Oluo exclaims, everyone points their blades at them.

"Move." Y/n orders, in simple annoyance.

Y/n would not make the same mistake again. It took her long enough to know, even if baiting herself.

"Hey, just tell me if it's going to be physical," Elias interjects glaring at Gunther and Eld.

Eren stood behind Y/n and Elias, bewilderedly staring at them, he was speechless. Is this what Mikasa and Armin admired? This person?

Y/n furrows her brows as she gives a grim look and says, "Now. Now. Elias, there's no need to treat our Squad like that."

It was enough for them to feel frightened. Everyone knew how strong the two were. Even if two versus four, it utterly defeats for the Squad. Still, they're not backing down.

"It's Captain Levi!" Petra exclaims, her eyes glistening with joy. Ready to punish Y/n and Elias.

Y/n snapped her brows as she turned around to see a tiny figure wearing a Scout cape swiftly swing at them. She immediately knew it was Annie. But Gunther waves his hand in the air. Everyone turns their focus at the tiny figure.