020

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐨 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐒𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲

"𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨." 

Stephen King

–Stephen King

"Elias. Why?" She asks, snapping her brows.

"You're acting too weird!" He shouted as he studied her with a predator's unwavering attention.

"I'm not!"

"I swear to God, if something happens to I won't be able to forgive myself."

She widens her eyes, "Nothing will happen to me."

"The lift is ready! All the guns are all loaded too!" The male Cadets shouted, opening the little gate to the lift, causing everyone into their position.

Y/n and Elias return as one Cadet came to them and offered two guns. "Hear." Extending his arms.

They grab the guns and walk to the lift. Jean leads the six as they descend from the stairs.

Y/n and Elias follow Armin, standing in the middle, the little gate closed as the lift slowly descends.

Everyone positions their guns at each side of the lift, the lower the lift gets, everyone too frightened.

Making the Cadet in front of her tremble as he holds the gun, putting her hand to his tensed shoulder, causing him to calm. The lift stops descending, reaching the dense, horridly quiet dark Supply Room, The minimal lamp inside the lift lights only a small part of the room.

Suddenly, the face of the Titan emerges from the darkness, causing some Cadets to gasp in fear.

"Calm down, let them get closer!" Marco informs them, everyone continues to put a strong mentality. One by one, the titans emerge from the darkness and slowly walk toward them.

"Wait," Marco said as the Titans stepped forward.

"Wait." He continues, Titans already 7 feet away from them making everyone feeling scared.

Hearing the fast heartbeats synchronize as one, the Titans continue to step forward.

"Wait."

The Titans already 4 feet away, everyone putting their index finger in the trigger.

"Ready—." Marco said, waiting patiently as the Titans put their face near the muzzle.

Everyone aims for the eyes. "Fire!" He orders.

Everyone simultaneously shoots the eyes causing them to turn blind, hearing every trigger being pulled, the sound blasting to the ear. Smelling the gunpowder from the surrounding area, the crackling lights coming from the guns lits the room.

The firing stops as the seven leaps to the Titans cutting their napes. But she knows Connie and Sasha didn't cut the nape properly. The other Titans slowly drop its body to the ground.

"Elias!" She yelled as she leaped from the lift to the Titan, shifting its body to face them.

"Sasha and Connie!" Bertholdt announced as he saw the two Titans didn't exterminate and good thing she didn't unhook her gear.

Jean looks back "Hurry! back th–." Interrupted by seeing how she successfully cut the nape, standing at the Titans' back while dropping its body near Sasha as she jumped away, dropping her body to the ground. Using both arms to protect her head.

Y/n leap to Sasha. "Hey, are you fine?" She asks, smiling warmly while extending her hand for her.

Eyes swelling. " You saved me! Yes! Thank you!" She babbled, hugging her hips ignoring her hand but her lower part still laying on the ground.

She laughs at how cute Sasha. "Come on, stand up."

Helping her to stand up. Still crying about how scared she was, she pats her back. "You're fine." Laughing then glancing at Elias.

He killed the Titan effortlessly and Connie expressed his gratitude, but he just shrugged and smiled.

Jean and the rest gaze in awe, lips slightly agape.

"Everybody!" She announces, putting back her blades, the Cadets stare while waiting.

"Stock up! Grab as many as you can!" She ordered, approaching Elias.

"Right!" They yell as they run to grab as many gas cylinders as they can to stock up.

"It looks like the Titans won't come, soon," She informs while scanning the enormous area.

"Yeah, but still we need to hurry." He said, removing his gas cylinder for him to refill.

"Ah–" She acknowledged, doing the same. Run to the gas and start stocking up.

After Y/n stock, she glanced to the left to see Jean and Marco talking to each other. Letting out a sad smile. She doesn't know if she should save Marco and let Jean join the Military Brigade or go according to the Series.

After all of them finish refilling, everyone runs outside. She runs outside along with Armin, seeing Mikasa intently gaze outside.

Curiously, Armin uses his maneuver gear to reach the building where Mikasa is standing. She follows him, Elias follows behind her, and Jean, Reiner, Annie, and Bertholdt sees Eren stuck on the House while both hands are eaten by the hoards of Titans.

It bewildered everyone as Reiner proposed to save him and let it become their ally, but everyone completely disagrees, especially Jean. It loudly screams as it pushes the Titans, biting the nape of the one Titan, and lifts it.

Uses his body to push the other away and throws the body to another Titan standing, The Titans crashes to the building, and the body splattered by the impact.

Eren in Titan form screams one last time and drops its body to the ground, smokes coming out from the body. Jean shifted his body to leave. But Eren came out from the Titan' nape.

Bewildered, but Mikasa grabbed Eren and used her gear to swing towards them.

She cried while hugging him. The others stared at them confusingly.

Armin walks next to Mikasa and grabs Eren's hand to clench it, causing him to cry as all.

Y/n peeks at the three, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie. Their eyes widen as they continue gazing at them.