015

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭

"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵."

-Unknown

In the Trost District, they stand at the distance from where the Scouts gathered; the crows cheering for Erwin as the gate rises slowly

"Are you sure this will not punish us, Lovise?" He asks the corner of his eyes crinkled.

"I keep telling you, it's fine," She said, with an irritable sigh, glaring at him as she crosses her arms.

"Move out!" They heard Erwin shouted. The Scouts rode outside the wall.

"And if were, I'll hold responsible for it, don't worry." Grinning, patting her hand to his shoulder.

He rubs the back of his head. "I also don't want that." He mumbled. Y/n begins to walk away but Elias opens his mouth to speak stopping Y/n in her tracks.

"Hey, there's something I wanna asks." Lowering his head. "Is Levi had been messing with you?"

Y/n shooks her head, "Not in a way I wanna skin him alive, why?"

"Nothing." He paused, "I want you to distance yourself to him."

She furrowed her brows, "Why?"

Suddenly, his cold gaze fixated on the anxious woman, "Because I said so,"

Titling her head in confusion, "That's not a valid reason."

"Listen," He paused, "you're mine, all right."

She widens her eyes, "Elias." Mumbles his name in astonishment. expecting his greeting smile, but none comes. Instead, his mouth remains an uncharacteristic grim line and eyes almost as still as some billboard poster.

 The gate completely closes, gripping her fists as her knuckles turn white. Letting out a sharp breath as her heart drummed. She hasn't felt this for a while, her palms are getting sweaty.

"Come on." She turns, but too slowly to be normal. When she speaks her voice trails slowly.

As they turn around, they see Jean with wide eyes, lips slightly parted. Marco on his side staring confusedly at Jean.

She smiles widely and runs to him, putting her right arm around him as she messes his hair "Jean!" She exclaims happily, he uses his hands to remove her arms.

"How are you?" She asks while grinning.

Elias and Marco stare between Jean and her.

"You're alive?" He asks in a bewildering tone, his shoulder slouch back. Her eyes widened at what he said.

"Of course I'm alive," She exclaims.

"But how's your mom?" She asks, staring fixedly at him. Even though she knows what kind of answer, he'll give.

"I don't care, just let her do what she wants." He said, glancing sideways.

Y/n feels someone tap on her shoulder, sees Elias as his lips set into a hard line.

"Oh, that's right! Remember Jean and his mother? They let me stay in their house." She gestured with the thumb.

He approaches him, shaking his hand "Thank you." Elias expressed his gratitude.

"It's nothing," Jean replied, smiling awkwardly. Meanwhile, she turns her attention to Marco.

"You'll do great!" She said, smiling at him. Marco blushes and glances down.

"Sir!" He exclaims with courage.

"Y/n—" Jean said, but cut off by a loud blast. As a Green thunder scattered to the sky, then quickly faded.

It baffled the crowds, silent, and instantly surrounded the city. They look to where we hear the loud blast. We see the Colossus Titan at the gate. Quickly, she pulls out the handgrip, gritting her teeth as she grips the handgrip as her knuckles turn white.

The people scream as they run to the opposite side, instantly the gate bursts causing everyone to panic. Bells from the towers are being rung.

"Jean! Go to HQ, we'll meet you there!" Y/n command as she unfolds her blades.

"Why should I obey you?" Jean blurted while Marco stared at Jean, sweat dripping from his forehead. A white smoke blast to the top of the wall.

"Haven't you heard? I'm one of the elites in the Survey Corps." Turning her head as she glares at him, giving him her cold demeanor, putting the blades to her side.

It sends a shiver to Jean's back making him swallow hard and balled his fists, Marco gives the salute

"Sir!" He yells, pulling Jean's cloak and they run.

"Lovise, is this what you're feeling?" He asks while glaring at the wrecked gate.

"Maybe," She grumbled. Staring to the 104th cadet at the side of the wall.

"Right now, let's help the people near the gate!" She ordered. Elias nods and they swing near the wrecked gate.