017

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭

"𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘺, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵?"

Unknown

"It looks like you win this time," Elias smirks as they stand at the center part of Trost, at the rooftop, giving a subtle wink as his smiles dangle on the corner of his lips

Staring at City, they can see afar smoke, as the other cadets are waiting for their orders.

"Yeah. However, there's no guarantee we can make out here alive." She jested, showing a toothy grin, raising her fist at the side, slamming her eyes shut. Feeling the hot air blowing her hair.

Five years of exterminating Titans while witnessing its horrors, hearing her comrades scream in pain, smelling as the blood filled the air, and feeling her heart filled with fear thinking she will not get out of here alive. It surprises her she has grown to it.

"I know-." He laughs, raising his fists as their knuckles bump together.

"Good luck with protecting the right side." He continues, shifting his body to the left side.

"You too," She replied, opening her eyes, peeping at the cadets in her hands as she shifts her body to the right side.

Hearing Elias's gear as he swings to the left side, the cadets in his hands follow him.

"Let's go!" She orders as she jumps from the rooftop and swings to the right side.

It sounds impossible, merely two soldiers from the Scouts commanding and protecting the middle guard, high expectations from the garrison, and the cadets, and she has to reach that expectation.

"Let's protect this site!" She orders as she lands on the slanted rooftop, cadets land next to her.

"Right!" They replied as they waited for her next order.

Their eyes widen, and hands tremble while their shoulders tense.

5 meters and 3 meters Titan walking a couple of blocks away at the southeast, 12 meters Titans on the northwest.

"Take care of the two smalls on the right, I'll handle the left." She motioned to the right.

"Right!" they yell, with fear, in unison as they swing away, leaving her alone at the rooftop.

Studying the area and it exactly looks like in the series, so the aftermath will happen to what she knows.

Attaching her blades and pulling the trigger, shooting the grapple-hook to the walls of the house, swiftly moving at the air lunging towards the 12 Titan as she spins her body, cutting the nape flawlessly.

She shot the grapple-hook to the rooftop, witnessing the 12 meters Titan drop its body to the pavement causing the ground to tremble.

She swings to where she orders the Cadets and they successfully exterminate the two Titans with none of them getting killed.

"Good job! Just do that and we'll complete the goal alive!" She inclined with a close lip smile as a hand on her hips.

"Right!" They beamed with firm persistence, the distress in them are fading away.

Scanning the situation, just small Titans roaming near them, no sighting of Abnormal Titans. However, the tall Titans are near the frontline, then it's safe for them to defend this position.

"Defend this position! Do not scatter and conserve your gasses! I'll go to the frontline!" She instructs them, gripping the handgrip tightly.

"But that's where the tall Titans are." One cadet chimed in, causing everyone to look at her worriedly.

"I need to exterminate them before they reach here." Attempting to sound reassuring, their eyes wide, lips set in a hard line.

"You guys can do it! After all, you are now real Soldiers!" She says to encourage them.

She knows it's scary within a battle with no warning, but that's what they trained for.

They nod and she pulls the trigger to swing near the frontline.

Meanwhile, Eren and his companions are already experiencing dilemmas. She knows she must stay out and let Eren know his Titan powers, but she promises Mikasa she'll monitor him.

She needs to do this perfectly or else she'll be dead before she finds any clue to travel back home safely, if any of them survive and join the Scout then she might prevent expected casualties they need more soldiers than ever.

Swinging swiftly towards the 10 meter Titan, she shot the grapple-hook to nape, whirling her body, and successfully cut the nape and onto the next.

No Soldiers are guarding this place, but most of the tall Titans are walking here.

She swings to another tall Titan and cuts its nape; she exterminates any Titan walking in my way.

It's been several hours, a chilly afternoon with the dull sky and threatening rain. Her gas is almost out and heads back to where the cadets are.

Seeing them in the distance, still complete, but they are just standing and talking on the slanted rooftop.

She safely landed on the rooftop. "What's the situation?" She asks.

"Our gases are almost out and we decide to stay here and wait for the gas supplies." Brown hair male Cadets answered as he sweats uncontrollably, approaching her.

"Mine too," She said with a frustrated sigh.

Looking at the Headquarters, many Titans surround its perimeter. Then, Armin and the others are already together in one place.

Even If she exterminates so many Titans, but somehow they slip through. Her lips purse in a straight line out of frustration.

"But the supplies won't come here," She informs them, putting back her blades,

"Why?" the girl in a ponytail asks in a panicky voice.

"Look!" She points to the headquarters, "Titans already surround the headquarters." glancing at the cadets as they tremble in fear.

"For now, let's regroup to the others," She orders as she leaps to other rooftops and the cadets follow behind her.