045

𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞

"𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭."― Diane Ackerman

Levi couldn't understand what Y/n meant, his lips apart as Y/n continued to grin

Happiness flowed through her winter-like skin, the feathery ice crystal of the early winter.

Her customary cautious grin exploded into a radiant smile that she had never worn before. Everything was going to be all right now. She had Levi and Elias.

The air was still and the flame, from the candle at the table beside Y/n's bed, barely flickered.

It was steady and bright enough to relieve the darkness of the room, but it was not enough to read by.

By the candlelight, now that Y/n has the body of Lovise Carter, Levi glimpses her cheeks, like a blossom tree, pale pink petals. And because of her snow-like skin, it's creating a refined match.

In the dimness her eyes turn from black to an endless stretch of the midnight sky, each pupil quite undetectable. She looks so different.

Her body still has the soreness to make her movements limited, each move may cause her to ache. She should be asleep, but how can she sleep after what happened?

Y/n couldn't forget about what happened in the forest. She keeps shoving the memories at the back of her head; she didn't want to worry about it, not right now.

The Garrison Soldiers, who are at the top of the wall, saw her green flare. And they debated if they would come down to see what it.

Because it's dangerous and also the surroundings are dark, a Titan might prowl into the darkness. Before it they can evade it, they are already dead.

However, a green flare fired at night? The Garrison Soldiers must go down to take a glimpse of what it is, to make sure it wasn't another attack from the Titans.

It surprised the Garrison to see a Scout, without her gear and bruises, scratches, blood all over her.

They couldn't believe it. How did she survive from all that? And how did she pass all the Titans coming in her way without her gear?

These thoughts raced through their minds. However, they didn't waste any time taking Y/n to the infirmary.

A moment had passed, Y/n stopped smiling, observing Levi wasn't answering her soon made Y/n remember Elias.