070

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴."

Dr. Seuss

Her day ended with an emptiness she couldn't explain

Her day ended with an emptiness she couldn't explain. Something or someone is missing. Through the days she spent with friends made her happy. However, she couldn't shake the feeling of emptiness. She feels like a ghost in a world of paper dolls. The ghost in her machine. A ghost running through time and space, looking, always looking in the blackness for a sacred spark. There's something her heart wants, and her body craves. The heat of someone warming her body as it made a bliss.

Her heart continually pangs as she tightly gripped the shirt near to her heart. She takes a deep inhale, "I–" She stuttered, she wanted to scream to stop the aching.  She gripped on so tightly although her palms were sore and burned. Her nails dug deep onto the corroded strings to give herself a better grasp.

Suddenly, the door to her room burst open, "Come on! Let's watch the newest episode of Attack on Titan."

She glances towards the door to see her younger sibling, "Sure, " She calmly replied.

If weren't for them, Y/n would be started to cry inside her room alone.

Her younger sibling grabs the remote as Y/n sits on the ground, hugging her knees close and against her chest. As soon as his face appears on the tv, Y/n's tears burst.

She remembers everything. She stains the floor with her love. It runs from her mouth and she chokes in the air. It bleeds from on her ears and drips from her chin. Her head hangs low, heavy with thoughts.

Angry at the universe, to introduce them only to take him far away, yet she has found her peace with it. For in these days of missing him, she cannot entertain the idea of another. In this, she has become as close to independent as it is for a soul such herself to achieve. For this, though it is a challenge, she can have only gratitude.

The war is beginning, Levi went to her grave one last time. 

A sad smile plastered on his face, "Barely recognize you now, I've forgotten your voice. but I never forgot the love you gave."

Levi kneels to her headstone, "Would you be proud if you see me now?" He paused, his chest rose, and fell, "Would you wish I'm yours again?"

Suddenly, his eyes narrow, "you sleep and never wake up. You left me alone to tear myself apart. You make it look so easy, but I said this, I'll never regret this."

"Levi, we need to go." A voice chimed in, Levi glance to see Erwin.

Levi took one more glance as Erwin stands beside him, "Living on the other world." He muttered while staring at her name.

"You might say, this is Her Alternate Universe," Levi replied, "you finished me, in my world." Levi pulls out a necklace and hangs it on her headstone. He stands up and walks away.

Y/n covered her mouth with her hands and the tear continues to flow, "I'm sorry," 

Eyes went red, "I'm sorry what I did to you, Levi." She kneels on the ground, pounding her fists on the floor, "I just wish I never lied to you, I never meant to hurt you like that and leave you like that.”

“Y/n!” Her mother shouted as she runs beside her daughter, caressing her back. “What's wrong?!” She asks troubled gazes staring at her daughter.

Y/n goes on to scream, “If I could go back, I'd leave you alone. When I left, I wasn't sure, if I could love someone anymore." She screams in frustration, she screams until the air inside her lungs went out. She knew her throat would sour after but she couldn't care, the pain is unbearable.

In this time the pain of separation acts as a focusing lens, to give each one time to see the purity of their love, to be sure that there can be only one lover for their lifetime. 

Otherwise, upon their start, the dark force would sew paranoias and replay the pains of their past to separate them. Yet after the terrible pain of the first separations, after the clarity it brought each of them, they become one unit of two souls, free and united by their own choice.

With the memories of their brief time together. It's all so silly. It's all so real. It's all so frustrating. It's all so painful. She wouldn't have it any other way. Though if she could wish for a magic carpet to bring him here, she would. She'd wish it and wait by an open window.

Her heartbreak is grief that comes in waves, grueling. It is a shard in her guts that never leaves, though perhaps in time the edges will dull. It feels like death just the same as bereavement and in quiet moments it chokes the breath from her body and short circuits her mind. What was once whole is shattered; where once was peace is emptiness, echoes of love she put her everything into. 

There are many things in life we can not change. They can be tough to handle, and sometimes they kept you down. But try not to worry about it too much, bit and bit try to accept it. And lastly, try to have fun, we only live once.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲! 𝐥𝐨𝐥 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!

_KADIE_ 𝐚𝐧𝐝  VaishviJai 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡!

('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)