022

𝐈 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵: 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵. 𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨."

Arthur C. Clarke

Applying her weight on the edge of the table while Elias stands next to her with his arms crossed, Annie presses her back against the nearby wall while drinking her water, Reiner leans against the pillar, crossing his arms while his head dropped

Bertholdt sitting next to Jean, as he crossed his arms, Jean chugging his water while looking to the ground.

Their faces have dimmed while the other Soldiers around them are still noisy from the recent battle but a solid silence still wraps around them.

She sets her palms down flat on the table she waits for the loud blast; it hasn't been 30 minutes but it feels like an hour has already passed by, bowing her head as she feels her heart slowly sped.

Her black hair that has full of knots covered her dusty face, she didn't bother about what she would look like right now all she could think about is how she will lessen the deaths from the Cadets.

She even questioned if she should spare Marco or not, but if she keeps him, the story will change.

She could even scream right now that these three on her side are Traitors and could transform into Titans like Eren, but she is too scared.

It's more helpful to know what will happen next.

Faintly overhearing the Garrison Soldiers strolling by as they said.

"Why are there Scouts here? Isn't their expedition today?" He questions in a tight voice.

"I bet they run away from their expedition, expecting to stay alive. But I guess luck runs out." One man responded as he slowly grins.

"I detest that type of person." Elias criticized placing both arms to sides, clenching his while glaring towards the Soldiers.

"Me too." Admitting, staring at the pavement and her head dropped. Seeing Elias's foot change direction to face her.

"Are you okay?" He quietly asks his right foot to step forward.

"I'm fine," She answers with a gloomy sigh.

"It's just a long tiring day," She added her statement, lifting her head and brightly smiling at him.

Elias's mouth curved into a smile while shutting his eyes. A cheery aura radiated from him.