054

𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞

"𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦."

Kurt Cobain

The last glimmer from the sun is disappearing behind the earth's end

The last glimmer from the sun is disappearing behind the earth's end. As the chilly breezing caresses Y/n's face, as she can't delay.

After being notified by Aldman, Y/n persists in whacking the brown rein, hearing a sharp whirr, they gallop to the dirt road cutting through the dark forest.

There was no trace of civilization in this wilderness apart from a worn-out path that snaked through the blanket of grass. As the path leading to the Karanes grew wide where the soil was soft and then narrow in the rocky tracks. There were times it was barely there at all, but the two keep pushing in.

In the distance, her eyes see another path leading through the thick forest. Whacking the brown rein, they gallop inside the forest.

"We need to hurry! We don't have any torch!" Elias yells in the back, as she peeks at him. Going through inside the forest without light is something Y/n wouldn't want. but, they don't have a choice.

"Ah! I know!" Gritted her teeth, her face is full of anxiety.

As they go deeper into the forest, the path slowly becomes narrow as the branches from the trees begin to appear close to their faces. However, their eyes widen seeing flickers of flames in the distance.

They got closer, passing through an entrance like a tree. As soon as they go in, she sees a german style mansion.

It has a curved beam structure in contrasting shades with the main white wall covering of the facade stone, trim in combination with half-timbered elements.

The mansion appeared in the middle of the thick forest including a few from Military Police, there were at least 20 of them, 14 were holding a torch as they scattered throughout the big mansion. They are more like patrolling the area, but for what?

Y/n pulls the brown rein, causing the horse to neigh, the MPs quickly turn their gaze towards them. In her eyes, they seem to be startled causing Y/n to think something isn't right.

Five MPs quickly pointed their gun at the two, but a man with a white beard glared at them while he raised his right hand. Y/n guess he's in control of the area.

"Lower your gun Soldiers! That's Lovise Carter!" He announces, quickly lowers their guns. Y/n slides her leg over the horse's back, dropping to the ground.

"Where is Miss Eschen?!" She yells with brow snapped together. Walking towards the man with a beard as he then steps forward.

"I'm afraid to say." He pauses, "She is dead."