052

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹

"𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦"

Drake

"You keep telling other people pieces of your past

"You keep telling other people pieces of your past." Elias explains as he grumbles, "But I have seen it. I know who you are. And you aren't her."

Silent. A heavy silence engulfs the corridor. Elias nonetheless continues to snap his brow together, while his jaw clenched.

The candle from the wall lights the place, with its subtle glow as it brightens Elias's left side face. Causing him to appear more frightening in her eyes, she didn't notice her nail digging in her palms.

He was waiting for her answer, hoping she would deny it again. However, Y/n is done impersonating someone.

Because Y/n is someone-or at least she thought she was. Today instead of being in her home she wanders in this place. She ran in the street crying for help with no voice coming out, fearing she couldn't leave.

At first, there was silence. A misty haze upon the horizons of her mind. That's where she kept everything, in her mind. That was until now.

She could feel the hard painful lump in the back of her throat as the tears began to form. However, instead of crying her lips turn into the widest grin, covering her eyes with pale fingers. She laughs, dropping her head, shoulders move up and down while continuing to laugh similar to a lunatic.

The corridor fills with her laughter. He couldn't deny it sent a shiver down his spine. Causing him to glare while he positions his body into a combat posture. It was his body moving on its own like a vicious animal realizing the threat is moving toward them.

"The fuck are you laughing at?!" Elias snapped.

Y/n's face became flustered, holding her stomach as she continued to laugh. While his boiling irritation is beginning to increase, gritted his teeth while his hands turn into a fist.

"Do you think it's all entertainment to you?!" Pointing his finger at her.

"Do I look like I'm having fun?" She said between her laugh.

Elias furrowed his brows together, she is evidently laughing in front of him.

"Isn't it hilarious? I did nothing but destroy it!" Her hair glides downward, covering her face.

"Thinking I don't honestly have a purpose in this world!" She laughs, "I am simply useless and wandering!" Soon, her laugh begins to fade while Elias continues to glare at her.

"Ah-fun, right?" She asks, in a flat tone.

Her demeanor a while ago completely changed. Elias sees her slowly lifting her head, and finally noticing her eye.