055

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

"𝘛𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦."

Peter Pan

"Hey!" Y/n shouts as she points her finger while Elias glances at her "Is that the maids?" She asks

The MP simply closes his eyes while using his finger he scratches inside his right ear, and says," Oh, yeah, that's them." Elias furrowed his brow, and he gasped.

They look like Halloween props but they are actual people, real dead people covered in a white sheet. There are no signs of blood so that only means they didn't put up a fight as Jürgen said earlier.

Y/n turns around, she glared at the MP, "Show us," She pauses, "Show us where Miss Eschen is. " Her voice is stern, rage flowed through her like lava.

The MP quickly turns around as then proceeds walking after seeing her eyes blaze with fury. Y/n and Elias follow him.

"Should we just follow this guy?" Elias asks beside her.

"Ah, and if things get dirty. We'll take this guy as a hostage." She said, Elias, nodded.

They walk past a door wooden and Elias notices a stand on top of is a white porcelain vase with a golden rim and a bundle of roses was inside.

He takes a huge gulp realizing what it means, as he glances back at Y/n and she was already staring at him, she knows what he had in mind.

They walked another door and another vase similar to the vase they saw earlier. Then the MP stops walking, stopping at a wooden door.

"Here." He said, jerking his thumb towards the door.

Y/n walks towards the door, her fingers wrap around the doorknob as she pushes it. The inside slowly came into view, it was dark but she noticed the furniture and some vases were in its place.

It is a large square room with a large dining table in the middle. Five chairs at each side while one chair at each end, and several porcelain teacups with its little plate are placed on the table.

It places a large cabinet full of cups at the left side of the wall. Nothing is unusual other than the gloom.

Two large windows with a white frame on the north side of the wall, light from the moon arrive at the moon causing it to look more frightening than it is.

Y/n walked inside. She immediately smelled the aroma of black tea to which it grows her because of Levi.

Her eyes scan the room. The wallpaper is the same in the hallway. She walked further to the corner.