012

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘛𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘪𝘵."

Victor Hugo

The high sunlit clouds drifted across a clear blue sky

The high sunlit clouds drifted across a clear blue sky. The skies are too heavenly for people to die.

They are in the Trost District outer wall; the Scouts are riding their horses. Fear is radiating in all Scouts, hearts throbbing in one.

Thinking this might be the last time they're going to be inside the walls.

The people of Trost are watching the Survey Corps leaves, most of them not caring about what will happen.

"Lovise, are you alright? You didn't get your sleep." Elias asks, tilting his head. Y/n peep at Elias while patting Zeus's head.

"I'm okay and besides, I don't think I can sleep." Looking in at her right side to where Levi is. He is frightening.

Everything is alright, they are in Levi's squad. But it will be harder for them to escape, but they must make it.

"Where are the other members?" Hoping she could meet the admiring Petra.

"You two are the first in my squad," Levi answers, looking at them with a deadpan expression

Elias laughs at Levi, throwing his head in the back, slapping his tights as his right finger points at him.

"That is what you get for having a mean face. " He laughs.

The other scouts are staring at Elias for how he can still laugh when there are about to perish, their brows turn furrow, they might consider he is insane. And Y/n feels, maybe they are right.

"Elias, stop it". Advising Elias to stop turning her head to him as she motioned him. He still won't shut up as Y/n smack his head. Embarrassed by how Elias acted, soothing his head, turning his head to the left, and start whimpering.

Y/n turns to Levi to see his brow drawn together, gritting his teeth. He was furious for words. They're saved after hearing the gates rise. 

Turn their heads in front, the joyous atmosphere early left as they prepare for the worse. Gripping the reign as her knuckles turn white, feeling her heart bounced.

"Just rot in the cell," Levi said in a toneless voice while looking at the rising gate.

She shook her head, "No, I made my choice." Looking at Elias over her shoulder.

"Advance!" Erwin screams, raising his blade into the air. The Scouts scream till air runs off their lungs and they galloped forward.

They made it past the gate, Levi is in front of them.