006

𝐈 𝐃𝐢𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞

"𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭."

Tupac

It was a sunny morning

It was a sunny morning. White, fluffy clouds drifted across the sky. Today, Elias will teach her how to use the 3D maneuver gear.

     They associate with the Garrisons guarding the gate. So can go in and out as many times as they want. As long as they give money to them. Y/n used Lovise's black clothes for her to wear while practicing 3D maneuver gear since it's more comfortable; she arranges the straps where it's a proper place with the guidance of Elias.

They used a cloak to hide the gear inside while they walked past the gate and headed to the thick forest, halfway through Ehrmich. In the forest there's a shed, it's their original shelter but since they have a business. 

      They use that abandoned house in Trost District, just behind the shed it's where Y/n practice the maneuver gear. Right now Elias is preparing the things for Y/n to test her aptitude.

"Are you sure you want today?" Crossing his arms.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Maintaining eye contact.

"I know you're strong and confident. But you just lose your memories and you got beat up, isn't it best if you just rest for now?"

Tapping his feet to the ground, Elias is distressed, but how would he react if she informs him that Y/n is not Lovise? Maybe Lovise and Y/n somehow their soul switched. Or she's truly dead and borrowed her body.

"I told you I'm fine, I'll tell you if there's something wrong, and we'll stop this." Giving him a grin, trying to lift his concerns.

    It seems like Elias is close to Lovise, but this is once in a lifetime chance. She won't leave here without trying this, even this isn't what she intends.

"Fine." Rising both his palms up.

An iron wire is being attached to the soaring tree. "Then put your gear to the side and come here, so I can pin your straps to this wire and lift you. Then try your best to stabilize your body." He instructs.

She removes her gear and lays it beside the tree, not letting Elias notice her moist palms as she walks to him. Standing where he ordered to stand, as he pins the wire to her left side, then he jogs to the other part, doing the same as he did to the other part.

    She can already feel herself sweating. She hopes this won't turn out like Eren smashing his head to the ground.

"Are you ready?" Lines appearing between his eyebrows, gripping the rope that will later raise her. Swallowing hard and her knuckles are turning white from gripping hard.