028

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧?

"𝘛𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺."

Sonia Gandhi

Y/n inside of Lovise's delicate body as it laid in a fluffy mattress and a cushioned pillow supporting her head

Y/n inside of Lovise's delicate body as it laid in a fluffy mattress and a cushioned pillow supporting her head. A thin blanket covering the body full of sealed wounds—it now covers her calves in bandages, eyelashes flickered while a gentle light passes from the open glass window, silky white curtain waves into the chilled wind.

Gently open her eyes with dark circles beneath—as she gradually feels the painful sensation in her chest and lightly breathing the chilled wind trying to relieve the pain but also sensing the dryness in the throat causing her to cough. Immediately after, she felt a pain throbbing in her lungs as she put her right hand to her mouth, covering the pale and dry lips.

Her memories from the fight slowly kick in causing Y/n to stop moving and she gasps for air—Eyes instantly widen, her black pupils twitching because she finally recollects the memories.

Y/n submerges in anguish while her heart instantly fills with hatred—but she wasn't furious with herself. Instead, she was furious for believing and striving that she can change something in the present, hoping for the future to change.

She was hoping for the deaths to lessen as she believes it wouldn't make the problems in the future nastier. Hoping if the future problems weren't difficult—she can conduct more investigation on how to travel back and trying to break her own waveforms.

However, she didn't find any solutions nor books regarding the solutions to her problems since Y/n came into the world of Attack on Titan; she tried to escape many times on expeditions, and it always failed. She even put an idea about solo missions in Levi's head, hoping he would choose her to perform a mission on her own.

Then, abandoning the mission to find a place to privately live and even have the intention to have an unidentifiable dead body to mistakenly declare she's dead, even leaving Elias all alone in the Scouts.

And if only—she can voluntarily discuss with Levi to let her perform a solo mission. However, Y/n didn't want to raise any suspicion, so she waited. Yet, Y/n never received an order from Levi to perform solo missions.

The only plan Y/n has in mind utterly failed.

Y/n felt her heart was about to wreck as she thought about the five years she wasted. Forcefully biting her bottom lip trying to contain her miserable screams as she let out a loud whimper, raising her right forearm to cover her eyes as she slams her eyes shut trying to fight back the tears but fails as the tears unhurriedly descent to her pale cheeks and down to her neck.