048

𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘭."

―Stephen Furtick

Levi niyo pagod umpisa palang

Hange burst inside the room.

"Lovise—" Hange began, "regarding your blood results."

Y/n's hands clasped together as she listens to Hange. She was frightened of thinking about what if they know what she is, considering how many years it took her to hide her true identity.

And maybe that's Hange let out the two first.

"It will take more time," Hange informs.

Y/n is bewildered. She didn't expect her to announce something like that.

She furrowed her brows and asks, "Why?"

"We couldn't tell what's wrong." Hange continues, raising her palms.

"We always make several errors simply by determining your blood type." She continues.

Y/n didn't know if it delighted her that they couldn't determine what is her blood, however, it's her frightened as well.

Y/n's heart is drumming faster, as she wondered a lot of things.

Will she ever know why the Titans didn't consume her when they had a chance?

"I don't know how long you're going to be bedridden." Hange glances down,

"That's why if we haven't found the problem. It's better if you quit the Survey Corps." Hange explains.

Y/n's breath hitched as her pupils twitch.

"Don't worry about Erwin." Hange continues, her brows rose while leaning to Y/n.

This time she might truly die. And she isn't scared at all, and she is simply accepting it.

"Levi—" Y/n mumbles.

Hange heard her mumbles, cause her eyes to widen. She knows now.

"Let's be positive." Hange chuckles, trying to soothe the air. "we will try our best."

However, Y/n is still focused on her thoughts. She didn't glance at Hange.

She was afraid of the future, and maybe her past. She didn't know it will all come to this.

Y/n is thinking of ways to cut ties with them.

≿━━━━༺⚜༻━━━━≾

Elias was leaning against the wall while Levi crossed his arms against his chest. The two were silent, waiting for Hange.

"Levi, if I knew you hurt her." Elias began, "I don't care if you're Humanity's Strongest Soldier."

Elias peeks at Levi, "you're going to meet my fist."

But before Levi could respond. Miss Eschen reveals herself, Levi could never understand how could a civilian roam freely inside the headquarters.

"Miss Eschen! We thou—" Elias exclaims, standing straight. Miss Eschen continues to stomp at them.

"Where's Lovise?" Miss Eschen asks, interrupting Elias.

Elias jerked his thumb at the door and said, "Here."

Miss Eschen hurriedly walks to the door. It bewildered Elias, she was not that type of person. He thinks something might have happened.

Miss Eschen wrap her fingers around the doorknob, but before she could push it Levi interrupted her.

"It appears like death is catching up to you." He said in a monotonous tone while giving her a side glance.

As much as he wants to insult the old woman, he could never. She is Noble but not like any other Noble he knew who fat themselves inside their mansions, Levi has her respect.

And he seems to notice she isn't the bubbly woman he knew.

"It appears so." She answers coldly, not having time faking her attitude, twisting the doorknob.

Miss Eschen saw Y/n sitting on the bed and another person.

"Excuse me, I need to talk to her." Miss Eschen walks inside, followed by Elias and Levi.

"Grandma!" Y/n exclaims, widens her eyes.

Hange stands up as she respects her friends' family.

"I thought you would never come." She said.

"Sorry, something had happened." Extended her hand at Y/n.

"What is it." She glances at her hand.

"It seems Dino is starting." She said in a plain voice, but her eyes hold a menacing glare.

When Elias heard the named Dino, memories came flooding in. The day he saw Pastor Nick talking with someone and telling Pastor Nick he would do everything to kill her again.

How could he forget about it?

Elias clenched his jaw, thinking what will he do next.

While Y/n furrowed her brows and receive the paper.

All Betrayers have no place inside the walls. She read.

"Dino Holstock seems he wants to target me first." She announced it so casually.

It bewildered Hange and Levi as they heard what Miss Eschen is saying.

"I thought I could visit you as soon as possible." She explains.

Hange motions her hand to the chair, saying to her to take a seat. However, she simply raises her hand, saying it's fine.

"However, I received the letter, and I thought it would better for me to lie low." She continues to explain.

Miss Eschen let a sigh and said, "This wouldn't happen if my foolish husband didn't accept the marriage proposal."

Y/n furrowed her brow and asks, "What do you mean?"

Miss Eschen rubs her right temple.

"Your Gand Father only cares about money and the name." She began, "And even if we knew how toxic the Holstock family is, Adelbert Carter, your Grand Father, accepted their marriage proposal.

"Considering the Holstock family is widely known among the Nobles inside the Stohess and Orders of the Wall. And of course, he will take the chance."

Y/n grips the paper in her hand harder, she knows some Nobles are still doing a forced marriage but she didn't know Lovise's parents are victims.