064

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐞

"𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘭𝘺."

Friedrich Nietzsche

His eyes widened as soon as she said those words

His eyes widened as soon as she said those words. Tears dropped on her cheeks as her heart fell.

He didn't waste any time as he instantly pulled her in a hug. Arm around her waist, making her feel secured. While his hand grips her head, pulling her further in his embrace.

Her tears drench his green cape, eyelids shut so tightly they fidgeted and shudder from the bullish force as if the very corner of her eyes were being pricked with a needle.

"I—love—you too." He whispered in her ear.

She almost melts in the warmth she feels. The arms that held her were soft, yet strong. The feel of her body so close to his soothed him more than he had expected. But then he pulled away. And kiss her.

Hands tightly gripping her shoulders, preventing her from moving. Y/n Watching him with wide eyes, but his eyes tightly shut.

Y/n slowly closes her eyes, as her hand goes to his cheeks. The kiss went deeper and hungrier. In that kiss is the sweetness of fondness, a million loving thoughts combined into a moment.

They both pulled away and stared at the eyes of each other. When she looked at him, it was as if it took every ounce of breath from her lungs, floating into the air like midnight smoke.

Every time she kissed him it felt like the world stopped, leaving just the two of them to wander the earth together.

Every time he held her face between his hands, it felt like he was untying all of her knots.

Holding her for eternity in the arms he grew so accustomed to.

This is what might fall in love was like, a story she never wanted to end. For so long she wants to end it, remembering she longed to come home.

And now, she can't bear to lose it - lose this thing that makes her feel so complete.

"Levi, I'm sorry." She whispered, as their forehead touched, "I'm afraid of leaving you without saying goodbye. I'm afraid of hurting you—"

But she stopped when his lips met hers. But the flutter only intensified. Y/n's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses.

Her entire body tingled, the feel of his frame leaning on hers as his arms wrapped around her felt nearly forbidden. He pulled her in, claiming her mouth, hungry and intense until her knees gave in. By the time Y/n realized her fingers, they had already slipped under his shirt, his skin smooth and radiating heat.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now." He whispered. Y/n says nothing as she continues to kiss him, while Levi's thumb traces her neck and to her collarbone.

"Or now."

But Y/n returns her lips against his as she harshly discards his Scout Jacket. He has never seen this side of Y/n. Shocked as he pulls out her jacket. Levi pulls aways, as Y/n breathing heavily while staring at his eyes with a ravenous stare.

"Y/n." He said in a husky voice, "If this continues, I won't be able to stop myself."

"Levi." Her finger crawls to his neck, pulling the white cravat and undo the first two buttons on his grey shirt. "I want you right now." She whispered.

Levi's lips hastily met her, as his arms went around her thighs and lifted her, releasing her on the table. He undoes the button of her shirt, instantly feeling the cold air around them, and Y/n does the same. He pulls out her shirt and tosses it on the ground, leaving Y/n on her bras.

Levi removes his shirt as they continue to kiss. It's becoming heated and hungrier than before, Y/n moans as Levi's tongue went to her neck. Leaving a bite mark, while his hand unclasped her bra with just one hand.

She felt a shiver, sensing his saliva dripping on her neck and down to her breast. On one quick move, Levi removes her bra, dropping on the ground.

Y/n bites the bottom of her lips, trying not to moan as his tongue slides down and to her nipples, then grinds his teeth around it. Listening to her heavy breathing, he stops and stares at her eyes.

"Moan for me, Y/n." He whispered.

Sitting on the edge of the table, Y/n lays as her legs dangled in the air. Levi hovered over her, fingers continuing to fondle her nipples.

Y/n moans, closing her eyes, already feeling the wetness. She snatches his other hand, thumb slowly caressing her wet lips, and guides them down.

He immediately removes his straps, while Y/n does the same. He's the first one to discard his white pants, leaving them on the ground, he helps Y/n pull her and simply drops on the ground.

Levi smirks, seeing how wet her panties are. Y/n felt her face heat, watching Levi stares at her with eager eyes.

"Levi." She whispered.

His face went near her's, "I know."

They both close their eyes as their lips meet once again, their tongues fiddle with each other, saliva dripping on Y/n's jaw and down to her neck.

Levi grabs her panties and slips over her legs, leaving her fully naked. Levi quickly inserts two of his fingers inside, Y/n moans in pleasure. He pulls his fingers out. She uses her forearms to lift herself, to glimpse what Levi is doing.

"Look at how wet you are." He said in a husky tone. Showing to his index and middle fingers covered with her wetness, separating his fingers. As it slowly dripped on his palms and to his wrists.

Y/n bites her bottom lip, as Levi slides his fingers back earning a moan for Y/n.

"That's right. Moan for me."

Once deep his fingers deep inside of Y/n, she began a slow rotation of her hip. While moving, she maintains eye contact with Levi. He could feel the warmth of her vagina, at the same coldness. It tried to enclose him, to draw him in. His erection grew larger and harder. As if he's about to burst wide open, it's the strangest feeling. Something that went beyond simple sexual pleasure.

His finger keeps thrusting inside, back and forth, legs spread wider, and begins Y/n to moan messily. Levi watching her face, the mouth opens wide as saliva keeps dripping while her eyes staring upward. He's addicted to the face she's making. He didn't want it to end. But his dick is itching for her inside.

Pulling out his fingers, he quickly inserts his dick inside. He groans, biting the bottom of his lips. While her back made a curve in sudden pleasure. Levi didn't wait for her to adjust as he rapidly thrust inside of her. Moaning messily as Levi's lips made into her lips, claiming her mouth again. She's getting harder to breathe as Levi didn't stop thrusting with its inhuman speed and plays with her tongue.

Her arms and legs crawl over Levi, completely hovering over her. Y/n could sense the warmth of his body. Their sweat combines. Grinding her hips while he keeps thrusting, earns a loud grumble for him as it casually becomes sloppy. Her feet pointed like a dancer while her toes curled.

His hand crawls to her hips, where it's supposed to be. While his other hand pulls the other end of the table, making a squeaking sound. Combining to the sound they make. The silence from the mansion, now gone, reached the whole place and could hear their moans.

When he comes, it down them both. They both crumble like sand. Levi pulls away from the kiss as Y/n breathes heavily again. They weren't planning to move, Levi rested his forehead on her neck.