005

𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥, 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐰

"𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴."

Aristotle

People wanting to kill her, Levi came then left and this unnamed person asked if she was fine

People wanting to kill her, Levi came then left and this unnamed person asked if she was fine. What just happened? Dolefully running after that burglar. If she didn't seize that thief, this wouldn't happen.

     "What?" He worriedly asks.

"I'm fine-" she responds, furring her brow. Still can't grasp what is happening.

"Are you certain you're fine?" Shifting his gaze between her face and frame, as if he's checking if something is wrong with her body. He steps closer, trying to put his hand on Y/n's shoulder.

She uses the back of my hand to shove his hand away. Glaring at him, informing him she doesn't desire his comfort.

     "I'm sorry, it's just that you were missing for days, I looked all over Trost District and I saw them running then I overheard them saying your name." Slanting his brow and rubbing his back head.

"I saw a survey corps with you early. Did you know him?" He questions.

"No-" Softening her eyes, clenching her stomach.

     He didn't buy it, clutching his hands tightly. "Come on, let's go home, it must drain you. We can talk about why you went missing tomorrow."

Furrowing his brows. Now he is mad. Is this man associated with Lovise? Or something more?

"Wait, where?" She asks anxiously.

"What do you mean where?" Titling his head, seeking the answers from her face. Y/n trying to look for an excuse. Shifting her gaze from side to side.

     "Lovise." He calls the name. His tone lightened.

But I'm not Lovise. I'm Y/n. She thought Y/n needs to tell him, Lovise is not inside this body, she doesn't even know where she is.

"I don't remember," She confesses, slightly raising her tone, worriedly looking in his eyes.

"What do you mean you don't remember?" He suspiciously asks. Brows drawing together.

     "I don't remember everything." She clarifies.

She doesn't know if this is the correct judgment, but while Y/n is here, she can't rest without knowing who this Lovise person is.

She simply needs to know. If she comes close to the main characters. She'll stop. She hopes this Lovise person isn't full of secrecies.

     "What? What happened? Did they do-" He blurted out as he instantly stops.